Adding NIC

cany

I usually mix my mixes @ 80/20 (76-24)  I make them 500 ml at a time with 0 NIC   I have 24base nic Can I add the NIC to a 50ML bottle after its been mixed? I wasnt 2 NIC in the 50ml  Does this amke any sense??

21 minutes ago, cany said:

I usually mix my mixes @ 80/20 (76-24)  I make them 500 ml at a time with 0 NIC   I have 24base nic Can I add the NIC to a 50ML bottle after its been mixed? I wasnt 2 NIC in the 50ml  Does this amke any sense??

Yes it makes sense.  The quick answer - you will need to mix 4.17ml nic base with 45.83ml of your flavor base to get 2mg nic liquid.  (Actually, just a tiny bit higher than 2mg, as technically you would need to add 4.166666666666... nic base to get exactly 2mg).  However, since you pre-mix your base flavors to your preferred ratio (76/24), your final ratio after adding nic base is going to change slightly unless your nic base is also 76/24.  It's also going to slightly mute the flavor.

2 minutes ago, Adversarious1 said:

Yes it makes sense.  The quick answer - you will need to mix 4.17ml nic base with 45.83ml of your flavor base to get 2mg nic liquid.  (Actually, just a tiny bit higher than 2mg, as technically you would need to add 4.166666666666... nic base to get exactly 2mg).  However, since you pre-mix your base flavors to your preferred ratio (76/24), your final ratio after adding nic base is going to change slightly unless your nic base is also 76/24.  It's also going to slightly mute the flavor.

Thanks   I dont wanna add the NIC but I think Im gonna have too  I stopped adding it because of the flavor loss  Maybe Ill give 50m a shot   4ml to 50ml should be ok??

Just now, cany said:

Thanks   I dont wanna add the NIC but I think Im gonna have too  I stopped adding it because of the flavor loss  Maybe Ill give 50m a shot   4ml to 50ml should be ok??

Yep.  4ml will give you just a bit under 2mg, but you're correct, it will slightly mute the flavor.

1 minute ago, Adversarious1 said:

We're all different.  I sub ohm anywhere from 3-6mg.  My nicotine ratio purely depends on the kind of day I'm having, though...lol.

I been havine one of those days for a while lol hence the need for nic