I use SS in wattage mode 90% of the time its completely safe, NI is dangerous in wattage. The only issue you could have is Stainless will be super low ohms so you'd have to see how low that istick will fire. Most SS coils usually are around 0.15-0.50 for premades from what ive seen. 

I believe Pico Kit goes to 75 watts, if that's the one you'r referring to. It's more or less a preference thing. If 35 watts is not then turn it up or vice versa. 

What wattage do most people do with number 2 coil and 6mg juice. It goes up to 75 on wattage. I'm still trying to figure it out. I really like it. If you are going for best taste? Higher or lower on wattage?

Sent from my LGLS665 using The Vapor Talk mobile app

The trend is usually the higher the better but its really what you like. Like i tend to float anywhere between 50-60 watts on the mod's that i use. As far as a number 2 coil you would have to explain to me what that is. Most times you hear someone mention a coil they will refer to the Ohms like 1.0, 1.5, 0.15 it can be all over the place.

29 minutes ago, vaporwizard said:

What wattage do most people do with number 2 coil and 6mg juice. It goes up to 75 on wattage. I'm still trying to figure it out. I really like it. If you are going for best taste? Higher or lower on wattage?

Its all your preference  start low  work your way higher until you find your sweet spot  what someone likes you might not

1 hour ago, vaporwizard said:

That part I bolded and underlined...that right there should answer your question.  If you like it, that's what matters the most.  However, as someone else mentioned, what do you mean by number 2 coil?  That could either be a .2 ohm coil or it could be a 2.0 ohm coil.  Quite a difference and if it was a 2.0 ohm coil at 35 watts, I'd be surprised if you still have any lips left.

However, if are vaping with the Pico kit, then the tank you should have is a MELO 3 Mini.  There aren't any "2" coils for it.  The tank should come with a .3 ohm and a .5 ohm coil.  If you're using a different tank, then it's entirely possible you could be running a .2 ohm coil and knowing what tank that is would help us make better, more educated recommendations. 

In either case, as I mentioned initially, if you like it, that's what matters.  You can always gradually bump it up.  I recommend bumping up a half watt to a full watt at a time.  That will help you key in on your personal "sweet spot", which is different for everybody.  When you bump by a half watt or a full want and it go beyond your "sweet spot", back it off that half watt or full watt.

As far as the 6mg is concerned, that is quite alright.  If you start to feel light headed, then you may want to consider diluting it a bit.  Once again, though, if you like it...you get the picture.

And welcome to VT @vaporwizard

1 hour ago, vaporwizard said:

That part I bolded and underlined...that right there should answer your question.  If you like it, that's what matters the most.  However, as someone else mentioned, what do you mean by number 2 coil?  That could either be a .2 ohm coil or it could be a 2.0 ohm coil.  Quite a difference and if it was a 2.0 ohm coil at 35 watts, I'd be surprised if you still have any lips left.

However, if are vaping with the Pico kit, then the tank you should have is a MELO 3 Mini.  There aren't any "2" coils for it.  The tank should come with a .3 ohm and a .5 ohm coil.  If you're using a different tank, then it's entirely possible you could be running a .2 ohm coil and knowing what tank that is would help us make better, more educated recommendations. 

In either case, as I mentioned initially, if you like it, that's what matters.  You can always gradually bump it up.  I recommend bumping up a half watt to a full watt at a time.  That will help you key in on your personal "sweet spot", which is different for everybody.  When you bump by a half watt or a full want and it go beyond your "sweet spot", back it off that half watt or full watt.

As far as the 6mg is concerned, that is quite alright.  If you start to feel light headed, then you may want to consider diluting it a bit.  Once again, though, if you like it...you get the picture.

And welcome to VT @vaporwizard

Sorry for the double post, folks.  It's @Christopher's fault 😆

Edited by Adversarious1