Help

9 minutes ago, jojoaston said:

How many puffs to a CIG and how much cigs are in a 10ml 8mg bottle x tia

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using The Vapor Talk mobile app

It's not quite that simple to say there are X-number of puffs to either an analog (cigarette) or a milliliter of e-liquid.  Everyone is different. 

When I smoked, I smoked cigars, which could last for hours... I've seen some people hot-box a 120 cigarette in 4-5 drags, and seen some people take mouse-hits on a standard length and seem to make them last 10-min.  As for e-liquids, nicotine strength compared to what your body is use to (along with the equipment you're using, coil style and resistance, airflow, etc) could make a 10ml bottle last a few hours, or a week.

There is not a direct correlation of e-liquid volume to analogs, which applies universally.  When I first started vaping... a 30ml bottle (or 18-24mg Nicotine strength) lasted over a week (7-10  days), which is about how long a carton lasted for me, also... Today... I can rip through that same 30ml in a day (with zero nicotine) if I'm really trying... or I can make a 30ml bottle (with 6-9mg Nicotine strength) last two weeks.

To add to what @Earthling789 said, your question is kind of like asking how many breaths do you take in an hour? It all depends on what you're doing. If you're running or doing something that involves heavy exertion, then you'll take more breaths. If you're just sitting still, then less breaths. If you're chain vaping, you'll use that 30 ml of eliquid in very little time depending on what resistance coil you're using, how much power you're using to heat that coil, etc. It's all relative to what equipment you use and how you use it.

57 minutes ago, jojoaston said:

Was smoking ridiculously 20-30 roll ups a day. So think im doing pretty good got 0.8% when this 1.6% runs out x

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using The Vapor Talk mobile app

If you were smoking 20-30 cigarettes a day... you should probably stay at 1.6% (or even higher) a while longer, before dropping to half that Nicotine strength...  It takes your body 2-3 months to fully clear from all the toxins that cigarettes put into your body, and even longer for you to shake the "habit" of smoking AND the addiction to Nicotine.  Staying at a higher Nicotine strength longer, and stepping down SLOWLY by 0.2-0.3% every few months will make it much easier for your body to tolerate.