Omg. I'm So Pissed Off! Versus 510 (Swear It's Joye 510)

I'm really losing my mind! Please bare with me and my mess of a post. I've been through a month of hell and now my charger breaks after it's 3rd use the green light just stays on and nothing happense??:wtf:

No, biggie right? I can get a pack of smokes till I get another one which I'll be ordering after your wonderful advice I'll be so eagerly awaiting :) NO CAN DO! I took a fall and broke my leg right after I placed my order with this place called vaporstation! I went straight into emergency surgery and have been going crazy ever since. I spoke to Erik via email to get info on the versus 510 w blacklight led. He assured me it was genuine Joye product and that it's just called versus 510 for some stupid reason I really dont care about remembering.... November 17 I ordered it and recieved the kit on oh hell I dont know but I do know it was late Dec. which is totally unacceptable!! I mean its not to close to XMas that he couldn't get it to me within reasonable time. :wtf:I'm just so upset I could cry. I'm sitting here on bedrest and cant smoke a cigarette even if I wanted to because I'm staying at my moms reacouping and NO SMOKING INSIDE. I did smoke outside the week after surgery and ended up being put on bedrest because I was doing harm to the healing by being too active. Soooo. on top of all that I didn't start smoking it untill 4 days ago because the rosewater e juice that came with is was so nauseating and gross that I couldn't stand to take a puff. I accidentally ordered it and emailed him the next day asking if you could please include a sample of menthol juice or replace the rosewater with it because my dad ordered it by accident. I got an email back a few hours later saying he may or may not give me a sample because it maybe was shipped already but he didn't know. That was the last I heard from him. In my opinion, its just not all that professional. SOOOOO then after waiting for my shipment from ANOTHER PLACE called strictlyejuice.com or something like that. I'll tell you later if you dont correct me on it. I purchased 3 sampler bottles and one 18 mg bottle of menthol e juice, blue spongey thingys for the tips (which are acctually great to replace what the cartrages come with) Now mind you I'm still new and learning so if I say something retarded laugh and move on lol.:fish: I also got some tweezers and a cute little 3 mg bottle cap keychain that fits their bottles. SO COOL! LUV IT! I got a marlboro menthol flave juice and since I'm new it's all good to me but I'm not a good judge because compared to the rose it was like a menthol smoke and very very similar may I add. I got all that in 3 days and that was right b4 xmas so I KNOW IT CAN B DONE! So can anyone please please give me a place that will send me something right MEOW and come tomorrow or whatever..... I'm emailing the place of purchase too replace it also. I'm just so upset by this that I know I sound like an idiot drama queen but it's been one thing after another and honestly all I can do is surf the net in bed and smoke my e cigs that NOW I CANT CHARGE! He didn't tell me I should get a passthrough either whn I emailed asking what he thinks a beginner should get. I would tell any beginner to do that because in the beginning of stopping reg. cigs you don't wanna mess that up by having a cheap *** charger go out on you!! I am in need of a few other things and want to stock up on some extras for my bordom and have a little fun with it!! So if i can find someone willing to get it to me with a decent price I will place an order in addiction to the passthrough and or charger. Any suggestion b4 I flip out and have a nicotine fit on my family?? I'm so mad that I'm not even going to proofread this to make sense or to spell check. I just dont have the patience so please guys put a smile on your face knowing I'm not this stupid just one ticked off broad~~~!

I'm sure I have so much more to ***** about but am to tired to tell you all!! Any advice on this situation would be greatly appreciated? :thumbsup:

So all you need is a charger to make your unit work? Although I don't sell them I have a few extra laying around here that I can ship you out. I'll also send you a couple bottles of juice no charge. (Pick any 2 from the VT Store)

I see your in Ohio so it should take 2 days to get there. (Our first drop is at 11am this morning so it will get there fast)

Let me know :)

HEY Miss Nina, I was wondereing where youve been. Sounds like youve had a rough time sweetie. :wacko: DONT give up, it looks like Chris is gonna hook you up. One bit of advice, STOP using those suppliers. Sounds like thier customer service is non existent. Check out our supplier forum, if they're on VaporTalk's list, theyve passed the standards of good CS. Chris is GREAT at answering any questions as is Arno @ awesomevapor.com and Jeff @ wordupecig.com. These guys care more about your success than taking your money. Hard to find in this economy. Hope you feel better, and dont hesitate to come on here and VENT VENT VENT girl. Thats why we're here. Keep us posted, and, STAY OFF THAT LEG ! I broke my leg YEARS ago, didnt listen to the Docs, and it still hurts to this day.

Hey Nina, welcome back. Don't worry about the venting - we're here to listen. You already know what you need, you just need to find a supplier you can trust. Keenan already gave you that info. Now you just need to order. And while you wait, read through all the posts on here to pass the time. You'll learn a lot, have a laugh or two I'm sure, and you'll be up and going in no time.

Good luck and keep us updated.

Hi MissNina,

There is no way I could write that much and not proof read it. It would sound like a 2nd grader wrote it....lol. (just proof read this sentence...looks good B) )

As usual, Chris has stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park by helping you out. This is the kind of customer service you should expect from a supplier. Well this is a little more than I expect but Chris never ceases to amaze me.

I agree with keenan, stay off the leg and get better or we are gonna have to call you "limping Miss Nina"

Cya,

Hi Missnina, I am more of a lurker on the board (don't post or reply much) but I thought I might suggest cleaning the threads on your battery and charger (unplug first). Sometimes they get gunked up w/liquid and don't make good contact. Give it a try and let me know if it works.

Eric is usually a good dude and will make things right.He had some bad breaks and is shipping from the U.K. now so shipping times are a bit on the long side.He always answers emails and I am sure he will step up.I got some awesome liquid from him last week.

WOW! 4 once I'm speechless! I cant wait to get my hands on your mentha & w/e u reccomend 4 the other! I smoked marlboro mild if that helps :) I have told so many people about your site and have sent countless links to my friends and family when they ask me about it. I have turned my brother, grandma (emphysema &oxygen after smoking 40 yrs!) 3 uncles onto e cigs! I am going 2 buy the 99$ 510 kit u sell SOON.$ is tight w/ 12 wks off! Thanks so MUCH! *****@gmail.com is my email & Ill send shipping info.

ADMIN EDIT: Email edited for privacy. :)

WOW! 4 once I'm speechless! I cant wait to get my hands on your mentha & w/e u reccomend 4 the other! I smoked marlboro mild if that helps :) I have told so many people about your site and have sent countless links to my friends and family when they ask me about it. I have turned my brother, grandma (emphysema &oxygen after smoking 40 yrs!) 3 uncles onto e cigs! I am going 2 buy the 99$ 510 kit u sell SOON.$ is tight w/ 12 wks off! Thanks so MUCH! galenanina@gmail.com is my email & Ill send shipping info.

Nina, definitely if you're going to spend 99 buy the Spade it is awesome and comes with two batteries. Chris is so nice to help you and you got great advise, I wouldn't buy from a supplier that isn't on here. Before i found forum, I ordered from a place in my same state, 6 weeks later, i get this cheap looking garbage, since I had already ordered something else I sent it back, they never refunded my money and won't call me back. I keep perstering them through e-mail to no avail. Live and learn.

Hope your leg gets better and pretty soon you'll be raving abuot how good VT juice is......

Hey guys! Sorry I took so long to respond to EVERYONE!I'm just getting online for the 1st time and can actually read all the posts! Thanks so much for being so kind with the well wishes! I'm very touched at the personal responses and care everyone took to answer my post . Sometimes you forget how nice customer service is until you stumble along a company that follows morals and ethics that seem to have been forgotten by others online. I did get a prompt response from Eric at vapor station and basicially a apology for me missunderstanding that some parts are genuine and some aren't but that isn't true and I'll be forwarding him the email he sent me saying it was all genuine. ANYWHO.... he also won't be sending me a new charger... you have to place an order and then note on your order for a warrently replacement which typically I wouldn't mind but in some cases you just satisfy the customer!! My case is I'm without a workable unit so he should have thrown that in the mail right away and then worried about my returning the defective product. He also basicially said that he's sorry the product didn't arrive sooner but it's ups fault not his. (true ) Either way I'm just extremely upset he didn't do more to make it right and I'll be taking my business elsewhere with a lesson learned and no hard feelings! I hope to do most of my shopping right here with VT in the near future because I know they stand for something positive and customers come first. I just sent my brother the link for VT store after recieving a request for where I do my shopping. I just can't THANK EVERYONE ENOUGH!! You are all so great and I look forward to getting to know you in the very near future. Please don't be surprised if one day I'm on all day with a ton of posts driving you nuts and then you don't see me for a few and I don't respond. I have my good days and my bad with this darn leg and hopefully I start to be on the up and up soon.

Sincerely,

"limping" missnina (4 now that is :o)

MissNina... I know I can speak everyone cause I know how the people on this forum are... We are so glad to have you here and cant wait to have you post and post often... I am glad you found this wonderful forum and it wonderful members.. I am sorry about the problems you have had with the orders you have made but I am truly sorry your having issues with your leg..

I tell you these guys are great.. I feel at home hear and I am not a "forum" kinda guy...But everyone here is so helpful and many times funny... I know we are all spread out across the US and even other countries but I feel as if we all are neighbors even family..

As far as Chris....although I have never met him and he has probably read some of my mindless posts and he is on the other side of the US from me I feel as if he is a guy I could hang out with along with many others on this board... He is a stand up guy and I trust his opinions... (Chris is probably thinking what's up with this fool, I don't know him)

So welcome to the forums and the Vapor Talk family.....this to me is no longer just a forum....It is just so much more... It is a meeting place for friends and a support group for people to kick the analog habit....

God Bless and may your healing process progress quickly..

:thumbsup:What prompt SERVICE!! I'm impressed ;) Anyway's I have a question and it's probably a stupid one but I'm only a few days into this thing! About the Spade.... 1. I'm a little confused as to what the difference is between the Joye 510 and the Spade is .... I'm sure the quality and battery life are by far a lot better with the spade but what other differences should I be expecting? 2. I'm also curious if I can interchange parts for the 510 that I have here with the Spade? I'm sure you guys are snickering at this but I'm seriously still learning! LOL! I think I'm ready to make my purchase and wanted to ask this so I know what to look forward too! 3. I also wanted to be able to order different color atomizers or whatever and was wondering if you have a preferred site ?? I really do like the thought of getting creative with different colors and making my e cig stand out. I'm just a flashy kinda chick I guess!!:punk: Once again thanks so much for all the kind help and advice you guys are giving me~!

OH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! I just finished building my munchkins a tent in the living room and as soon as they get home from dinner with my parents I'll be watching Disney's count down under the tent with popcorn and a wonderful bottle of sparkling grape juice!! What a way to count down the NEW YEAR!! No place I'd rather be!! Now, if I can just get this leg all healed up, I'll be good to go BABY!!:wub:

Hi MissNina! Just read this tread and I'm so sorry about all the trouble you've had. Take care of that leg!

The spade is basically a battery mod for the 510 atty. Any 510 atty will work on it. The main difference is battery life. You'll notice that he 1st few hits on a regular 510 battery are really good, and it goes down hill from there. The Spade will give you consistent vapor for 3-5 hours. Every drag on the Spade will be like the first few drags on a regular battery. If anyone disagrees I'm sure they'll chime in. I'm just telling ya how it was for me. :) Any 510 atty you have will work on the Spade. Other than that I don't think there's anything else you'd need to interchange. The Spade comes with two batteries and a battery charger. As for colors... can't help you there. I like the black, and the black & gold. Check out some of the suppliers in the suppliers section... I'm sure I've seen some colored ones somewhere. Happy New Year!

Edited by Brian

Miss Nina, I agree with Brian you will probably love the Spade, it just feels better built and the battery and the vapor is much better than the 510. I don't seem to get long life out of the atomizers, maybe cause I'm kind of new to this too, so I ordered a five pack, am afraid of being without.

Hope your leg gets to feeling better soon.... Happy New Year

Thanks guys!! I'm pretty much sold!! It's just such a big buy for a broke single mommy like me lol. I'm thinking since I already have parts that will work with it and the positives you guys have said are exactly what I've been looking for in an e cig. THANKS to everyone for wishing me a HAPPY NEW YEAR and the great advice!! I'm extremely happy I've found this place~!!:wub:As soon as I'm back to e smoking I'll be sure to go get one of those cute little smoke free signatures you guys have under your postings!!

Well, I just spent 20 whole minutes with this post and deleted it by accident! So, sorry, this will have to be the edited version.

It suck to break a leg, I've had 5 total hip replacement operations since 2001 and they certainly didn't have e-cigs then, grrr. :mad:

I would definitely try strictly eJuice stuff, but it's just me, I try not too injest anything that comes out of those Mainland china factories. I've since some pretty disturbing stuff there an I would definitely spend the extra $5 for natural and even organic vapes. But I myself will be placing a hardwareA order from them within the next 2 days.

As far as my FAVE juice co right now is:

www.tastyvapor.us

Only $15 for 30ml and they'll make up to 3 different flavors and custom your choices!!! ALSO, my orders have both taken 3 days!!! Ask for Geoff and tell him Cade Cannon sent you. Well, that's about it for you, ttyl! :P

Also, www.Johsoncreeksmokejuice.com

has my fave tobacco flavor, the Tennessee Cured. The J.C. Original and espresso I really like too, but the rest just seem to mild (not enough flavor). Maybe it's my taste buds, lol. Well, let me know how it goes!

I just wanted to stop in here and say THANK YOU to everyone for the kind responses and great advice! I am a strictlyejuice fan too! Well I've made one order which was my first order with e cigs EVER! My brother has since ordered a kit from them and quit. I like their marlboro menthol flave and the hookah strawberry coffee or something like that. I also have coconut which didn't do much for me and orange cream soda that was also just ok with me. I'd love to find someone that carries a Marlboro Mild flavor like I smoked before! I'm actually SO HAPPY with VT STORE midnight flave! It's something I might end up vaping regularly. Althought it does seem sort of like a juice you'd vape at night or on special occations. Its just got this unique yummyness about it! THANKS CHRIS MY CHARGER IS WORKING LIKE A DREAM!

• 2 weeks later...