Need help with Kbox nano

I just started vaping and I got a Kbox nano I think . Im confused about what temperature to set it at and am having problems with juice coming up through the mouthpiece 

Can you post a pic of it so we know for sure what you're talking about?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If you are using a .5 coil it is not a Ni200 coil, they are .15 ohms you may be running a Nichrome coil or a Clapton coil, which has to be run in power mode. what color grommet is on the coil? red is Nichrome, black is Clapton, pink is SS, and blue is Ni200.

Yea when I go to the temperature it says Ni F . What should I set that at ? And what is watt mode ? I'm sorry I have no clue how to use this thing . I just changed the coil . And no I got it from my cousin with no manual :/ I wish I had one . Is there a different coil to get for this ? These are the ones a guy at a vape store said I needed 

And I'm assuming watt mode is when it says 35.0 w . If it is in that mode does it matter what the temp is at ?

Kanger makes a lot of different coils for that tank, my advice would be to use the Nichrome coils until you get to know more about what you are doing. And remember you can always come back here for more advice.

Sorry Rich.  Just realized you were on this and i butted in

Yes.  You can get any ssocc kanger coil (upgraded).  They come in .5 and 1.2.  You can also use the nickel coils .15 but you have to use Ni mode

The more the merrier Bebop, as to the problem with the Kbox nano, sometimes Kangers are weird, sometimes once a coil gets locked in it stays there until you remove the tank and hold the fire button until the ohms starts to flash. at least that's been my fix.

Also make sure the center pin on the mod is clean, and free of juice, or you might get a bad reading.

Couple extra tips:

Some juices spit more than others.  Probably due to ingredients used. Especially with higher power devices. Using a juice with a higher VG content can help with this although I find that with some juices higher VG also mutes the flavor.

Coils have a "break in" period which is usually pretty short - maybe 1/2 a dozen hits or more. They tend to spit a bit more at first.

You can over prime a coil and excess juice on the coil will spit until the excess burns off.  Turn up the power a little and use big air until the gurgle goes away then back it down.

also, when the coil starts to go bad and gets gunked up and the cotton gets gunked the coil may start spitting more. 

If your "nurse" your hit too softly with low airflow or a timid draw the juice sits on the coil and pops and spatters. It feels counterintuitive, but if you do a strong pull increasing the airflow, you increase the evaporation rate and reduce spitting too. A low ohm coil, less than 1 ohm needs much more airflow to function properly. More airflow increase the vapor production.