What sub forums would you like added

14 minutes ago, smacksy said:

I also wish we had a "hang out" type sub forum..maybe call it 'Chris's Corner' where we can chat as friends, vaping or non vaping related.. just another thought, lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The lounge, or the VIP room come to mind.

The lounge, or the VIP room come to mind.

Maybe ....
Also would be cool to have a forum where we can vent..
Like the "the Mud Pit" maybe..have sub forums off that like "Hall of Shame" and "U Mad Bro?"
Places where we can talk about ripoffs, and things that piss us off or how others treat you unfairly..anything that bothers you..
Be surprised how many members might post there once they know it's cool to vent.. just sayin, lol

5 minutes ago, smacksy said:

Maybe ....
Also would be cool to have a forum where we can vent..
Like the "the Mud Pit" maybe..have sub forums off that like "Hall of Shame" and "U Mad Bro?"
Places where we can talk about ripoffs, and things that piss us off or how others treat you unfairly..anything that bothers you..
Be surprised how many members might post there once they know it's cool to vent.. just sayin, lol

I'm using a desktop, maybe you will have to go to the main page, and try it there.

Edited by FXRich

We have two areas for that 

1. The Vapor Lounge for non related e cig chat. It's an off topic forum for hanging out 

2. The "Rants & Complaints" forum is for venting. If the post is deleted by an admin (because that forum is specifically for venting after a long day) please let me know directly so I can speak to the admin.

Also on the topic of language, I used to moderate it slightly but we're all adults here, I don't personally mind a little language. In fact, if you go through my threads you'll find I myself use language often (though not in excess) Again though, if one of the mods/staff are getting ban/delete happy. Let me know. 

13 minutes ago, smacksy said:

Yeah? c0a468568c32734c4f4775ccd8202f48.jpg clicked on that link and screenshot says it's not there...lol

Man your screenshots are huge. 

That might be an issue with Tapatalk as it's loading for me just fine on desktop. I'll look into it and see if Tapatalk is acting up. 

This forum seems to have a long ways to go yet..but I'm sure things will improve in time.. I'm in no rush, lol

I'm sure more changes will happen and more improvements will be made, but they aren't all going to happen overnight. Even God rested on the 8th day. (Contrary to popular belief, he actually created the USMC on the 7th day [emoji6].)

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.

Chris will get it organized eventually, the link worked for me, but like I said I'm on a desktop, and if you are using the VT app, it may not work, I have nothing to put the VT app on, no tablet, no smart phone, I could buy both of them and they would be paper weights, I'm not close enough to a cell tower to get a signal. If I stand on the roof and hold my arms just right, I can get 1 bar on my dumb cell phone.

1. The Vapor Lounge for non related e cig chat. It's an off topic forum for hanging out 
2. The "Rants & Complaints" forum is for venting. If the post is deleted by an admin (because that forum is specifically for venting after a long day) please let me know directly so I can speak to the admin.
Also on the topic of language, I used to moderate it slightly but we're all adults here, I don't personally mind a little language. In fact, if you go through my threads you'll find I myself use language often (though not in excess) Again though, if one of the mods/staff are getting ban/delete happy. Let me know. 

I think "Chris's Corner" would be cool..all lumped together in one sub forum..just my opinion I reckon, lol

Man your screenshots are huge. 
That might be an issue with Tapatalk as it's loading for me just fine on desktop. I'll look into it and see if Tapatalk is acting up. 

They are full screenshots..I'm too lazy to modify them before posting.. Tapatalk is working just fine..least it is for me, lol

I'm sure more changes will happen and more improvements will be made, but they aren't all going to happen overnight. Even God rested on the 8th day. (Contrary to popular belief, he actually created the USMC on the 7th day [emoji6].)

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.

Semper Fi, bro
After reading that crack about the USMC I figure you were in the Corps at one time..(maybe active duty?)..anyway I'm a Vietnam era vet, and just wanted to say a special hello...🇺🇸

ah so i see what the problem is here.. I noticed most of the sub forum requests are coming from TapaTalk users. Some of the sub forums are not showing up on TapaTalk (because honestly since they updated it's a piece of **** IMO) 

I will convert some of the forums this evening into categories and re nest the sub forum. That should make all the sub forums currently invisible pop up. 

10 minutes ago, FXRich said:

Both my father and my mother were Marines during WW2 they met at Camp Pendleton after the war, I was drafted during Vietnam, so I was in the Army, my parents were a little disappointed about that.

I grew up literally 2 miles from the east gate to Camp Pendleton.  I'll actually be in that area all weekend, as a matter of fact.