Sub ohming 12 mg

Well,the lower Mic levels just weren't cutting it.I was tempted to pick the smokes back up.I did slip up and smoke one,but just one after an incredibly stressful day.I snagged one from mom,then proceeded to mouthwash for ten minutes.my juice company floated me two free bottles of the 12.before,I picked up some at a vape shop.they warned me it would be harsh,but once I swapped to tc mode,it went away, thank goodness.I stay satisfied longer with a shorter session,so I am not flying through juice like I was.anyone else doing the same?and what have your experiences been?just curious. 

I cant sub ohm high nic anything above 4-6 nic Im done. When I need my nic fix I go back to a nautilis mini or a Kanger protank2  get my nic Fix then back to sub ohming. I run my TC about .10 and I cant handle high NIC there either

Edited by cany

15 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

Well,the lower Mic levels just weren't cutting it.I was tempted to pick the smokes back up.I did slip up and smoke one,but just one after an incredibly stressful day.I snagged one from mom,then proceeded to mouthwash for ten minutes.my juice company floated me two free bottles of the 12.before,I picked up some at a vape shop.they warned me it would be harsh,but once I swapped to tc mode,it went away, thank goodness.I stay satisfied longer with a shorter session,so I am not flying through juice like I was.anyone else doing the same?and what have your experiences been?just curious. 

I use 10 - 12 nicotine, daily. I tried 8 for a while, and it just didn't cut it.  Most of my coils are Clapton's in an RBA in the .4 - .6 ohm range  I run both 50pg/50vg and 20pg/80vg.  I really don't find it too harsh, but everyone is different!

If it works for you, there is really no wrong way to do it!

25 minutes ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

Sorry about that I accidentally hit the button twice,I apologize

No problem, I just didn't want you to wonder where your other post went.  :) 

• 2 weeks later...