POPPING - new to vape

ndc24

Hi everyone,

I got my first vaperizor a few days ago, it is the Joyetech ego AIO, and it was working perfectly fine and after you using it, it has started to pop and shoot very hot juice straight out of the mouthpiece, two feet into the air. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG AND HOW DO I FIX IT???? Thank you so much

The popping and spitting is a part of vaping. It happens on occasion. I have been using the AIO for a couple days. Bought it to try it out. Not a bad device. Sure wish I had one of these when I started vaping. Mine has only popped a few times. Usually due to a bit of excess liquid hitting the coil. It should burn off. If it doesn't and it really bothers you, change the coil head.

1 hour ago, BirdDog said:

The popping and spitting is a part of vaping. It happens on occasion. I have been using the AIO for a couple days. Bought it to try it out. Not a bad device. Sure wish I had one of these when I started vaping. Mine has only popped a few times. Usually due to a bit of excess liquid hitting the coil. It should burn off. If it doesn't and it really bothers you, change the coil head.

Ever since they came out, I've been rather curious. How are you liking the AIO so far?

I just looked the AOI up as I hadn't heard of it.  That's a pretty slick looking device.  I kinda want one. Joye makes some great stuff..

i just wanted to add that sometimes specific juices pop more than others.  I really don't know if it's the flavoring or what but some juices just really splatter.  It might be related to PG content as well.  Not scientific but I seem to notice that higher PG content liquid tends to splatter more or just thinner juice in general.

3 hours ago, Bebop said:

i just wanted to add that sometimes specific juices pop more than others.  I really don't know if it's the flavoring or what but some juices just really splatter.  It might be related to PG content as well.  Not scientific but I seem to notice that higher PG content liquid tends to splatter more or just thinner juice in general.

Bebop is correct about the juice, I mix a couple of my juices using a alcohol/water based flavor, and they tend to pop, and spatter a lot more than a PG based flavor. It is probably due to the fact that they vaporize at a much lower temp, I reduce the wattage or temp depending on what mode I am using, and it greatly reduces the popping and spatter.

12 hours ago, Tam said:

Ever since they came out, I've been rather curious. How are you liking the AIO so far?

4 hours ago, Bebop said:

I just looked the AOI up as I hadn't heard of it.  That's a pretty slick looking device.  I kinda want one. Joye makes some great stuff..

It is a really nice starter device. I picked it up for about $15 from 101vape. I bought it because it was cheap and I heard some good things about it. The replacement coils run about $7 a pack.

It is small and compact and really simple to use. The coils are a .6 and are marked for 15-20w. It has a fixed wattage, couldn't find any information about it. I think PBusardo mentions it in his video. But based on the coil, it probably fits within that range somewhere. The battery life is small, I think around 1500. It has the nice child safety locking cap. No leaks unless you overfill the tank! The only downside for me is the air flow.  Haven't quite figured it out. There have been a couple burned tasting hits, but I am not sure if it is the the coil or the liquid I am using. I have a cinnamon roll flavor going, that flavor can sometimes taste a bit burnt.

For the price, being compact, decent flavor and vapor I would have to say yes to this device.

13 hours ago, Tam said:

Since it's a sub-ohm coil, how warm does the vapor get?

It is pretty warm. I am getting a good throat hit. But I am not sure how another flavor might taste. I have only been vaping the AIO with the cinnamon roll liquid. Which is also new to me. So I might have to get back to you after I try it with another flavor.

11 hours ago, BirdDog said:

It is pretty warm. I am getting a good throat hit. But I am not sure how another flavor might taste. I have only been vaping the AIO with the cinnamon roll liquid. Which is also new to me. So I might have to get back to you after I try it with another flavor.

I'm very curious to hear what it's like with different flavors but I think a warm vape would be a deal breaker for me. My preference is a very cool vape... still, I'd love to hear your impressions on other flavors.  :) 

15 hours ago, Tam said:

I'm very curious to hear what it's like with different flavors but I think a warm vape would be a deal breaker for me. My preference is a very cool vape... still, I'd love to hear your impressions on other flavors.  :) 

I dumped the Cinnamon Roll, it wasn't for me. I have a cold, so nothing is working right. I can say that it is a cooler vape than the other tanks I have.