Need reccomendation please

I need something with a super long battery life.I am tired of constantly having to charge or swap out batteries.maybe it just comes with the territory?preferably something internal.I am a very heavy vaper,and I need something I can carry all day without having to worry about finding an outlet or swapping the battery.I am a busy girl,and maybe just a touch lazy lolz.thanks in advance.

I forgot to mention whst I have.I have a subvod.it lasts a tank. I have an eleaf istick 40watt tc.it lasts about three hours.I have a kanger nebox it lasts about 4hours with a full charge,then I have to swap batt if I don't have an outlet.I try to give everything a full charge before I leave my house,but that gets really inconvenient.I carry all three but I'm just tired of lugging all of that around,I never leave the house without my backups.I just would like something I can carry all day if you know what I mean lol.

Personally the rx200 with some LG HG2'S or the chocolate color lg's. I vape at about 60 watts and 30mls a day. It will last me from early morning to late night. Rx price is great and running on 3 battery's should get you through the day.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

41 minutes ago, xdjrailx said:

Personally the rx200 with some LG HG2'S or the chocolate color lg's. I vape at about 60 watts and 30mls a day. It will last me from early morning to late night. Rx price is great and running on 3 battery's should get you through the day.

Awesome thanks I'll check it out!nother quick question,what tank is best for that guy I looked and it looks good.

Edited by Foofightervapegirl
Spelling error

For a built-in battery, the iStick 50W is a beast, with 4600mAh, so it will easily last all day, and most people get 3-5 days out of a full charge, depending on how they use it.

For long lasting 18650's, the LG HG2 and Samsung 30Q are both 3000mAh batteries, and would last a very long time for "normal" vaping, lol.  On my single-battery mods, running 16-20W, a single HE2 (2500mAh) lasts me all day, to a day-and-a-half, and a single HG2 (3000mAh) will last two full days (usually longer)  On my one dual-battery mod... I get 3-4 days out of a pair of HG2 and easily two days plus, out of a pair of HE2.

Thanks y'all I actually stopped by my local vape shop and tried both and a couple of other models.but all the ones you mentioned,just to get a feel.I loved them all!those guys have had my back since I started vaping two years ago.they know what coils I need when I walk in the door haha.they carry a wide variety and are always down to let me experiment:)now I just have to choose.....oh the agony!!!

The Kanger is also available in a 200w version, but still only 2 batteries, same size but more watts. Basically what it comes down to is do you want to have 2 batteries or 3. Don't know what the price difference is, but that might be considered too.

4 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

For a built-in battery, the iStick 50W is a beast, with 4600mAh, so it will easily last all day, and most people get 3-5 days out of a full charge, depending on how they use it.

Psst! It's actually 4400 mAh, but when you get that high, the other 200 mAh is pretty irrelevant. I just got two more in today -- this time in silver because they were out of black.   :D

Personally my favorite is Uwell Crown for when im lazy hehe grab and go. Building wise i prefer griffin. The rx200 also does a really good job with the temp control also.

7 hours ago, Foofightervapegirl said:

....I have a kanger nebox it lasts about 4hours with a full charge,then I have to swap batt if I don't have an outlet.I try to give everything a full charge before I leave my house,but that gets really inconvenient.I carry all three but I'm just tired of lugging all of that around,I never leave the house without my backups.I just would like something I can carry all day if you know what I mean lol.

I use my NEBOX all day, everyday (I lost one today...I hope it turns up!)  With the Samsung 30Q or the HG2 I can go most of the day at 25 watts. With a HE4 or 25R I can get nearly through work.  I also charge my batteries on a separate charger, it does a much better job than the internal battery.  I personally carry 4 spare batteries, and 2 spare mods in my laptop bag so I never am left without something to vape.

I agree with the previous poster on the RX200, it is heavy, but comfortable and if you keep 3 batteries charged, and 3 in the mod, it just takes seconds to change them.

You might go to a local vape shop and handle a few dual 18650 mods such as the Cuboid, ipv, iStick, and the Kangars and see which one feels the best in your hand.  I am sure there are some other ones out there that have an internal battery, but I just don't keep up with them.  I have over 2 dozen batteries and for me I would much rather charge on them outside a mod, and they are so quick and easy to change.

19 hours ago, Tam said:

Psst! It's actually 4400 mAh, but when you get that high, the other 200 mAh is pretty irrelevant. I just got two more in today -- this time in silver because they were out of black.   :D

Yeah, 200 mAh isn't much of a difference, but I'll stand corrected, lol :D

Two more???  So, that makes you 20 now? LMAO.  When the FDA shuts down sales, you'll be sitting on a gold-mine of black-market goodies :D

8 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

Yeah, 200 mAh isn't much of a difference, but I'll stand corrected, lol :D

Two more???  So, that makes you 20 now? LMAO.  When the FDA shuts down sales, you'll be sitting on a gold-mine of black-market goodies :D

Only 11, silly.  Still, you're probably right that if the need arises, I can sell these puppies for a mint!  :lol:

10 hours ago, Tam said:

Only 11, silly.  Still, you're probably right that if the need arises, I can sell these puppies for a mint!  :lol:

I've been re-packaging my older MODs and putting them away for a rainy day... yes, I save the boxes they came in for re-packaging and possible re-sale :).  They'll be my back-ups should my primary Wismec/Kanger/Cloupor MODs bite the dust (and I can't replace them thanks to FDA regs).  Should I eventually quit vaping, I'll have plenty of premium MODs, tanks, RTA's, RDAs, MECHs, and other supplies I can easily sell for retail or possibly higher... which would mean I've been vaping for free all this time  :D

I'll probably pick up a few more MODs, tanks, and coils for the SO and myself, over the summer... yeah, the regs won't mess with product availability any time soon, but I'd rather have them and not need them, than need them and not have them... same mantra for firearms :)

That is one reason I prefer the mods that use replaceable batteries, I don't know how long a built in battery lasts, it might be a year it might be 5 years, but when it quits holding a charge the mod has to be replaced. The mods that use replaceable batteries that will not hold a charge anymore, only the battery needs to be replaced not the mod. With my single battery mods I remove the battery to recharge it, but my dual battery mod I just leave them in and recharge them in the mod. That way I don't have to keep extra married sets. Just the way I do it, and I know other people do it differently.

Right now I'm using my Vaporesso Tarot 200w with 2 LG HG2. Lasts me all day on a cleito tank between 40-60w. If I put my TFV4 on the Tarot I'm usually at 80-90w and in that case my HG's will last most of the day and in the evening i throw my 2nd set of cells in it. I always have my extra batteries on me anyway so when you do get used to carrying more batteries that just means your legit ;)

I have 4 batteries on me usually and I carry my Nitecore UM20 which is pretty legit for the car and it comes with an extra USB port so you can charge your phone thru the UM20. 

Cheers!

9 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

I've been re-packaging my older MODs and putting them away for a rainy day... yes, I save the boxes they came in for re-packaging and possible re-sale :).  They'll be my back-ups should my primary Wismec/Kanger/Cloupor MODs bite the dust (and I can't replace them thanks to FDA regs)........

Dang, I thought I was the only one that did this!  I keep all the packaging, accessories etc, in the original box.  I do still have 4 mods unopened: (2) Wismec 75W (1) Nebox and (1) Evic VTC mini

I still have my original MVP 2.0 in it's box with the cords....lol  It is well worn, and modified with a spring loaded 510, but still works great.  It was my first "real" mod and I can't part with it.

7 hours ago, FXRich said:

That is one reason I prefer the mods that use replaceable batteries, I don't know how long a built in battery lasts, it might be a year it might be 5 years, but when it quits holding a charge the mod has to be replaced. The mods that use replaceable batteries that will not hold a charge anymore, only the battery needs to be replaced not the mod. With my single battery mods I remove the battery to recharge it, but my dual battery mod I just leave them in and recharge them in the mod. That way I don't have to keep extra married sets. Just the way I do it, and I know other people do it differently.

I totally agree with you.  The battery is the one thing that has a limited lifespan.  I am sure the electronics could fail, but but batteries are definitely limited to a certain number of cycles.