CE4 Blister Kit help

flatcher

Hey so I recently got my CE4 Blister Kit and I tried turning it on the second I got it and it didn't work so then I tried charging it but it was constantly at a orange light. It's been probably 6 hours now and it's still orange you would think it's a bit charged enough so you can actually get like 1 hit off of it but no it appears like it's still dead does it have to be green so I can actually vape? I tried pulling the plate in the tank up causr apparently if you screw it to hard it can push it down. I need help and I don't know what to do I tired 5 clicks and holding it down idk if the store I bought from scammed me or if it's legitimate. It looks to detailed to he counterfeit but idk maybe they sent me a broken one. 

I already filled the mouth piece with eliquid to ;( strabanana and I love the smell but I can't vape it 

Hard to say from what you are describing. Are you charging it from a usb port? When you click it 5 times, are there any lights flashing on the battery? It is pretty hard to push the center pin down on the battery with one use. It usually will happen after several uses. You don't need to screw on the CE4 so tight for it to make contact. It sounds like the battery is bad, not the CE4. What kind of battery? There are many that come with a blister pack. I would take it back to the supplier.

CE4 is the tank portion (clearomizer), and the battery portion (eGo-style) is the issue.  After charging for 3-4 hours, it should be fully charged.  Either you have a defective charger, or the battery is not capable of holding a charge... it happens, even with a "new" one... you can't tell by looking at them if they are bad.

Take it back to the store and let them know it won't charge and they should replace it, no questions asked... unless it was bought at a flea-market or similar type venue.

Also, what is the brand-name of the kit?  Is there any markings, logos, or identifying marks/labels on the battery?  Knowing  what the brand is will really help out.  Even no-name brands can be quite reliable, but you can get a bad one even from reputable brands like Joyetech, Kangertech, Aspire, and Vision.

Edited by Earthling789

5 minutes ago, flatcher said:

Have you had a CE4? 

CE4s have been around for a number of years. Anyone who has been vaping for at least three to four years would have had one.

Can you take a picture and post it here for us to see what battery you have? That might give us some more information with which to help you.

1 minute ago, Tam said:

CE4s have been around for a number of years. Anyone who has been vaping for at least three to four years would have had one.

Can you take a picture and post it here for us to see what battery you have? That might give us some more information with which to help you.

Yeah sure 

Can't upload from my phone but here E-Cig eGo T CE4 1100mAh Battery Vapor Vaporizer Starter Kit + Zipper Case Silver

8 minutes ago, Earthling789 said:

CE4 is the tank portion (clearomizer), and the battery portion (eGo-style) is the issue.  After charging for 3-4 hours, it should be fully charged.  Either you have a defective charger, or the battery is not capable of holding a charge... it happens, even with a "new" one... you can't tell by looking at them if they are bad.

Take it back to the store and let them know it won't charge and they should replace it, no questions asked... unless it was bought at a flea-market or similar type venue.

Also, what is the brand-name of the kit?  Is there any markings, logos, or identifying marks/labels on the battery?  Knowing  what the brand is will really help out.  Even no-name brands can be quite reliable, but you can get a bad one even from reputable brands like Joyetech, Kangertech, Aspire, and Vision.

I assume it's Viking Vapes and I am charging it over night I hope I wake up to green. 

I thougt it would be like a phone you can still use it at 20% but apparently to me it has to be 100% if you had a CE4 let me know if you had to have it at green before you could use it. 

Here's his picture:

PgZjH1m.jpg

I see that you're using the USB to your laptop. Do you have an AC adapter? I would not charge a battery on my computer overnight while I'm sleeping without some form of protection for the battery just in case something happens.

I am not a fan of charging batteries or anything using a USB port. Except for an Ipod shuffle or Fit Bit. If the USB port is your only option, you might want to try plugging it into optional USB port on your computer. I have a couple on my laptop, one won't charge anything, but will play, the other is very happy to charge anything I plug into it.

I see you have a MAC, pissy little computer. I have and had MACS, so I can call it pissy. They hate charging shit. Try the optional USB port if you have one. If you battery is dead on your laptop, and you are charging at the same time, expect a delay in charging the ecig battery.

As stated before, the CE4 is the tank. The CE4 has nothing to do with the power of the battery. The battery is a battery, right now your problem lies with the battery and not having any power. If it isn't charged by the morning, take it back to the retailer you purchased it from.

2 minutes ago, BirdDog said:

I am not a fan of charging batteries or anything using a USB port. Except for an Ipod shuffle or Fit Bit. If the USB port is your only option, you might want to try plugging it into optional USB port on your computer. I have a couple on my laptop, one won't charge anything, but will play, the other is very happy to charge anything I plug into it.

I see you have a MAC, pissy little computer. I have and had MACS, so I can call it pissy. They hate charging shit. Try the optional USB port if you have one. If you battery is dead on your laptop, and you are charging at the same time, expect a delay in charging the ecig battery.

As stated before, the CE4 is the tank. The CE4 has nothing to do with the power of the battery. The battery is a battery, right now your problem lies with the battery and not having any power. If it isn't charged by the morning, take it back to the retailer you purchased it from.

In his last PM he said, "Also I opened it up and my eliquid was actually hot I don't know if my coil was on or not but the eliquid wa pretty hot. I haven't seen one light on the ecig at all yet besides on the charger."

I rather like my laptop so I don't use it to charge my e-cigs, it's too risky that something will go wrong. Since he's having issues with charging his eGo, that's even more reason to get an AC adapter and use that instead. 

2 minutes ago, Tam said:

In his last PM he said, "Also I opened it up and my eliquid was actually hot I don't know if my coil was on or not but the eliquid wa pretty hot. I haven't seen one light on the ecig at all yet besides on the charger."

I rather like my laptop so I don't use it to charge my e-cigs, it's too risky that something will go wrong. Since he's having issues with charging his eGo, that's even more reason to get an AC adapter and use that instead. 

My best guess is the battery is defective. The light on the button should do something when pressed, even if it has a limited charge. I am still thinking the battery is defective. The light might be defective and the coil could be dry. That might explain why the liquid is hot, but not producing any vapor. This is a CE4, the coil is on the top and not on the bottom.