Sad Day, No More E-Cigs For Me

nemesis

i found out my order DID get seized. and i did some research it does seem true that Canada has not allowed e-cigs at this moment they didn't test it yet

so i kicked analogs off completely pretty much, and finally i'm adjusted perfectly and i have to start smoking analogs again

wow i don't like this one bit, well i do have like 6-7 days of e-cig juice left, i'm keeping my stuff in hopes that Canada approves e-cigs one day. this really sucks, especially because i feel scammed by the www.healthcabin.net people because they never told me this till my second purchase and they did let me know before my second purchase that it might get seized. but if that's at all true, what in the world did they not say that earlier? before my huge first e-cig kit+juice+extra battery and atomizer purchase, that was a big order

ah wow. well i guess it doesn't hurt me as much i'm used to this kind of thing

hehe just lettin ya know ;) and venting some frustration haha

take care

Edited by nemesis

Wow, that really sucks. Not that I'd ever do anything illegal, :innocent: but, I assume there are some terrible, horrible people who have friends or relatives in the states repackage their supplies and then send them over the boarder. Truly unconscionable. Who could even thing of such a thing? :whistle:

Okay, everyone move along... nothing to see here.

Did your first order come in without being seized? Was the ban going on then? Maybe you can try again. Don't spend as much though. Keep us informed so we can know what to expect if it is banned in the states. I wouldn't mind some of my orders being seized if some get through. It will still be cheaper than smokes.

Wow, that really sucks. Not that I'd ever do anything illegal, :innocent: but, I assume there are some terrible, horrible people who have friends or relatives in the states repackage their supplies and then send them over the boarder. Truly unconscionable. Who could even thing of such a thing? :whistle:

Okay, everyone move along... nothing to see here.

ROFLMAO! Reminds me of the time I got a nice bottle of listorine when I was in the gulf (1st GW). Was the best mouth wash I've ever had!

Sorry nemesis! We all feel for ya.

I wonder how in the world they know what is in the box?When I get mine there is no packing slip or marking on the box to give a clue.Do things from the US go through customs?I thought we had a free trade agreement.

I wonder how in the world they know what is in the box?When I get mine there is no packing slip or marking on the box to give a clue.Do things from the US go through customs?I thought we had a free trade agreement.

They said they ordered from healthcabin.net, which I believe is in China. I know Jeff from wordup said he could get an order to them, so I'm assuming if Nemesis really wanted to vape they could find a supplier to get them the goods?

I look at the Chines sites but I would never order from them ,too many unknowns ,I see little disclaimers and scary things posted all over .Besides that with great people like Arno,Jason and the rest who will support you and answer your questions I say pick one of the supporting suppliers on this forum and you cannot go wrong.

I would give it one more shot bud ;) Don't make a large order, just a few bottles of juice, heck order 1 bottle of juice one day and another the next day. Try to order from the states.

(If at first you don't succeed, tell the government to **** off and try again)

what about trying http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/ ? they are based in canada. Chris might know some other canada based suppliers and there are a lot of states based ones listed here in the forums

Totally wicked is based in the UK I believe, as evidenced by the .uk in their url. Their contact on their website also says UK.

I've posted on this topic a few times in the "is it true" thread, another thread where a fellow Canadian was asking where to buy in Canada (a supplier posted there to saying he can deliver to Canada, in addition to me saying I've gotten confirmation from Parked that he delivers to Canada), and I think one other place to.

I also included an email I got from a Canadian supplier when I asked him about the legality of this in Canada and Chris responded to it to saying the supplier reply I posted was pretty much bang on.

Basically, it's definitely not illegal in Canada. Shipments are being seized that are coming into Canada if customs is familiar with the company importing them or catches them. There is a lawsuit happening as a result of the siezures as it's not illegal. Don't ever order anything from China. Order from suppliers in the states that know what they're doing in sending to Canada (as simple as using UPS instead of regular mail). Or do a google search for "e cigarretes Canada" and you'll get a pretty large list of suppliers, the only catch is that they don't sell juice with nicotine, but you can find suppliers in Canada that do have pre filled cartridges with nicotine.

This kind of meddling is a real bite. Governments sure do think they know what's best for us. I wonder how they know so much? Or do they? Perhaps just having a sense of authority is enough to make some govt functionaries think they need to assert it. I feel sad for small-souled people. But even moreso for you. It's wonderful that you've had so many offers to help. This is a great community. We all need to stick together as this sort of thing accelerates in the future. Vape on! Don't quit.

Exactly! Where would we be if Rosa Parks gave up her seat? Civil disobedience isn't a crime but a duty. devil.gif

Schizophretard, you are my kind of human! thumbsup.gif

Got my spade and some juices on Friday from Dietsmokes, and spoke to Jeff at wordup today for my second order, so definitely a go for Canadians.

On a side note, the vaping is awesome and I'm done with analogs, but I'm only getting about an hour to an hour 15 of use on each of the batteries that came with my spade. Charged each one for 8 hours before using them.