"DUH" question of the day

GRLSNGR

12 hours ago, GRLSNGR said:

Thank you Tam!!!!

You're welcome. Christopher has been doing all kinds of work on the forum so there might be a hiccup or two. If you don't hear from him within a day or so, you might put in a trouble ticket. If you're having problems, chances are good that someone else is also having the same.  :)

On 12/15/2015 at 9:37 PM, Tam said:

Maybe, but youYou're welcome. Christopher has been doing all kinds of work on the forum so there might be a hiccup or two. If you don't hear from him within a day or so, you might put in a trouble ticket. If you're having problems, chances are good that someone else is also having the same.  :)

Maybe I'm just confused (who'd a thunk it, huh??), but when you say your banner, do youan the one that says "Administrator" under your name?  That's the only banner I can find.  Lord, I sound like an idiot!!!

1 hour ago, GRLSNGR said:

Maybe I'm just confused (who'd a thunk it, huh??), but when you say your banner, do youan the one that says "Administrator" under your name?  That's the only banner I can find.  Lord, I sound like an idiot!!!

Couldn't find the quote you were asking about so I'm not quite sure what the context was. I believe the "banner" I was talking about is the black box that says, "I've been smoke free for..."

And nope, you don't sound like an idiot. It's good to ask questions. How else are you going to learn?  :)

Yep, that's the problem.  I can't see ANYBODY'S banner.  I can't tell you how much of time I've spent trying to find them.  The only "banner" type thingy under your name says "administrator".  Can't see anyone's banner on any of the hundreds of posts I've look at.

That's weird, I can double click on Tams banner and it brings up the option to add a banner to my posts but when I try doing the same on earthling's it doesn't work. I guess earthling isn't important enough.

Some work and some don't

Edited by FXRich

You may have signatures turned off in your profile, if that is the case you will not see the counters in the posts, the reason I know this is I just turned mine off and can't see the counters now.

Turned it back on now I can see counters.

Edited by FXRich

I think I see one problem.  When in my profile settings, the button bar at the top where you change all of the settings is very hard to read.  Here is an attachment:

Profile.jpg.b2e494fc96270fc42fdd63e5c19c

I am getting to this screen by clicking the sown arrow by my name, then clicking settings.

Hope this helps!

Edited by jasonculp