Eleaf istick tc40w with ego one mega

Randeezy_tray

My vape worked great with vapor chaser tank now my ego one mega is hitting terribly. I replaced my atomizer and refilled my tank. The first couple hits were fine and on the third I started getting a terrible burnt taste. I use watt control on 30. How do I prevent this? Not sure if I'm filling it correctly do i fill atomizer with juice too?

If you didn't prime the atomizer first, put it on the tank, filled the tank with juice and then let it sit for a few minutes to let the wick completely saturate, it's very likely that the burning taste you're getting is a dry hit (the wick isn't wet with juice and is burning the wick).

13 minutes ago, Tam said:

If you didn't prime the atomizer first, put it on the tank, filled the tank with juice and then let it sit for a few minutes to let the wick completely saturate, it's very likely that the burning taste you're getting is a dry hit (the wick isn't wet with juice and is burning the wick).

It's been sitting for a few hours and I'm getting the same result 

42 minutes ago, Randeezy_tray said:
36 minutes ago, Bebop said:

Yes. You must prime the atomizer.

what coil are you using?

My vape worked great with vapor chaser tank now m ego one mega is hitting terribly. I replaced my atomizer and refilled my tank. The first couple hits were fine and on the third I started getting a terrible burnt taste. I use watt control on 30. How do I prevent this? Not sure if I'm filling it correctly do i fill atomizer with juice too?

Not sure exact what you mean by prime I'm kinda new to vaping and my box says ego one CL Ni

Prime means to soak the wick/coil first before firing it. If you don't do that first, it's too late. If you burned that wick when it's dry it will never taste good no matter how long you wait. Time for a new coil and prime it first with a couple of drops of juice or, like Tam said, fill the tank and let it sit before firing it.