What tank should i buy?

Gadamarza

What are you looking for in a tank? Are you planning to build your own coils? Do you want a tank that comes with prebuilt coils? What about a tank that has both? Mouth to lung? Direct to lung? How much juice capacity are you looking for? Are you hard on tanks so it needs to be something that won't break easily? Do you want Pyrex instead so you can use any kind of juice in it and not have to worry about tank crackers? So many questions....  :D

I will probably build my own coils time to time but I want to option of mostly using both kanthol and ni200 coils. I like vapor production but not too much flavor whIere it ends up spitting up.

Since it'll be on the reuleaux it probably won't be my everyday box mod since it's not pocket sized. So id actually like a recommendation for only building coils in the tank and also another recommendation with rebuilding options and replaceable coils.

Excuse my misspellings

I agree with the Muffin Man, the subtank mini is a very versatile tank. I am currently using 4 of them, I have to use different colored O-rings to know what flavors are what. The stock coils are easy to get, and the RBA is easy to build.

Versatile tanks... Kanger Subtank mini or plus... or the Aspire Triton2. 

The ST+ has larger capacity than the mini, and both can use RBA deck or pre-built coils which are available in Kanthal, Ni200, and Ti.  The Triton is top-fill, moderate capacity and has an available RBA (sold separately).  Both are excellent daily-use tanks and can handle sub-ohm vaping or 'standard' vaping resistances (over 1.2 Ohm).  If you are planning to vape 0.8 Ohms or lower, I would recommend the Subtank over the Triton2... 

I have 2 goblins and they work good. Decent air flow, no leaking. The only cons I personally have are 1) the deck is small to build on 2) after about 50+ watts its to hot to use. I like to vape around 80-100 and feel like the goblin would get air born like a rocket at that wattage. Depending on your taste and what you vape at its still a very good rta.