Power cig for green smoke

Mcbain

Hello folks

does green smoke make a "power cig" ? USB cord attached to a battery (similiar to a manual battery but constantly powered by USB drive. If not, does anyone know a different brand that the green smoke cartridge will work on a power cig? Any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks!

From what I can see on their website, they do not have a pass through option, just recharge. I'm not familiar with Green Smoke's products so can't say for certain but it looks like that's about it.

Why not get into something like a pen-style battery with atomizer instead? In the long run, it will not only save you money, but you'll get more satisfaction from a better set up.

I have used the pass through 's you looking to get and would not recommend them at all. The wires are very small and very weak. I do have some, but will not sell them. They are not worth the money. The last one I used worked about 4 days and it was toast. Please look for what Tam suggests you will be much better off. Take it from someone that has them and knows.

2 minutes ago, Compenstine said:

I have used the pass through 's you looking to get and would not recommend them at all. The wires are very small and very weak. I do have some, but will not sell them. They are not worth the money. The last one I used worked about 4 days and it was toast. Please look for what Tam suggests you will be much better off. Take it from someone that has them and knows.

Because of the weak wires, doesn't that also pose a risk of something shorting out and causing a fire?

The only pass through that I have is a 1000mAh evod battery that has a charging plug in the base, I have never used it that way but its supposed to work, and the charging cord isn't more than 2 feet long.

4 hours ago, FXRich said:

The only pass through that I have is a 1000mAh evod battery that has a charging plug in the base, I have never used it that way but its supposed to work, and the charging cord isn't more than 2 feet long.

When I started vaping my first set up was an eGo-C pass through. Then, I got a couple of back ups, by then they were up to eGo-T pass throughs. They work just fine as a pass through and I used them as such with no problem. I still have one that I keep for nostalgia's sake although it's not used anymore.  :)

10 hours ago, Tam said:

After all this time, I still have never tried a cig-alike, but I do admit to being curious about them. Sometime when I have money to throw away, I just may have to try one to see what the difference is.  :D

I've tried the Blu, the Njoy and the Joye e-roll.

if you ever have times where you want to vape and you wish you didn't have to carry around a heavy box mod and tank or even felt an ego style with tank was too much or more than you needed then you might enjoy having a cig alike.

i actually thought the e-roll was pretty clever. It's the same size as a 100 cig.  It's a tank and separate atomizer system so you can put whatever juice you like in it.  It comes in a cig case about the same size as an iPhone (the small one!). You charge the case and the case charges the ecig.   There is a new one out now - the eroll-c.   I sometimes have times when I miss this.

i sold mine to a guy who was a cloud chaser but he loved them because he could just hold it in his teeth while drove (a stick).