VG,PG And Nicotine.

Vic

Thanks for all the help, A week ago this was like another language to me but You all have taught me a lot in a short time. I watched U-tube video's making juice also so I feel confident to try it when my wife says I can order, LOL

Cany, Im sure you will do good! Im from Mo. And pretty sure I can get it done. I was worried if I get a few drops too many I might kill myself but found out its not that big of a deal unless you get ML's mixed up with liter's. LOLI

• 2 weeks later...

IMO any juice that is that fresh should rest at least 12 hours. Kinda like Chile, it is always better the next day after it has rested. Even a steak off the grill should rest a bit before eating :)

Im trying but its rough :o:o

Well Ive been vaping my first batch on/off for a day now And I gotta say its not  how I thought it was gonna turn out :o Its actually pretty good Im shocked   Its a bit more butterscotchy than I expected with a slight Caramel taste. I get this strange feeling Im gonna get hooked on this DIY Thanks Comp :animier:

Well Ive been vaping my first batch on/off for a day now And I gotta say its not  how I thought it was gonna turn out :o Its actually pretty good Im shocked   Its a bit more butterscotchy than I expected with a slight Caramel taste. I get this strange feeling Im gonna get hooked on this DIY Thanks Comp :animier:

Your next batch will be even better because now you know what it tastes like with the ratio you just used.  If the butterscotch is strong on this one, back it off a % or two, and see if the next batch is better! 

I'm sure Comp has advised you to write down what you mixed so you'll remember... and encouraged you to make smaller batches until you have the ratios the way you want them.

My first batch was 60ml of something horrid, lol, so I learned my lesson quickly to make my tests in 5ml or 10ml batches so I wasn't wasting precious flavorings and Nicotine :)  Once you have a 10ml batch the way you want it... multiply everything by 12 and BOOM, you have 120ml/4oz of something delicious!

And YES, it is addictive... I've gone from ~20ml/week (buying from local B&Ms and online) to 40-60ml/week of my own blends (double-to-triple my intake)... and spending about 1/10 what I was before :D

Your next batch will be even better because now you know what it tastes like with the ratio you just used.  If the butterscotch is strong on this one, back it off a % or two, and see if the next batch is better! 

I'm sure Comp has advised you to write down what you mixed so you'll remember... and encouraged you to make smaller batches until you have the ratios the way you want them.

My first batch was 60ml of something horrid, lol, so I learned my lesson quickly to make my tests in 5ml or 10ml batches so I wasn't wasting precious flavorings and Nicotine :)  Once you have a 10ml batch the way you want it... multiply everything by 12 and BOOM, you have 120ml/4oz of something delicious!

And YES, it is addictive... I've gone from ~20ml/week (buying from local B&Ms and online) to 40-60ml/week of my own blends (double-to-triple my intake)... and spending about 1/10 what I was before :D

If it wasnt for Comp and his patience helping me I wouldnt of done it   He did tell me to write it down :o  Good thing I think I saved it in the DIY program hes teaching me ;)

Hi all

Not sure if i should add my post here so sorry in advance. I now have my Eleaf Istick 40w after using my ego-t stick for a year. 

I have been making my own juice for over a year usually 16mg nicotine and 50 50 vg pg. With my new mod I want more smoke thinking 16mg nicotine 30 pg 70 vg plus 20% flavour . Will i get more smoke with my mod.? 

Just to add my nicotine is 72mg pg base to start 

Thanks

Mickey

You didn't say what kind of tank you are using, You will get more vape (smoke) when you use more VG, I use 70-80% VG. The only PG I usually add is the PG in the flavoring, sometimes I add 5% distilled water to thin it.

Thanks FXRich

I am using the gs tank that came with my eleaf. 

The nicotine is pg base . I only looking for a small throat hit . Would you add pg?

Thanks in advance

Not sure if i should add my post here so sorry in advance. I now have my Eleaf Istick 40w after using my ego-t stick for a year. 

I have been making my own juice for over a year usually 16mg nicotine and 50 50 vg pg. With my new mod I want more smoke thinking 16mg nicotine 30 pg 70 vg plus 20% flavour . Will i get more smoke with my mod.? 

Just to add my nicotine is 72mg pg base to start 

Thanks

Mickey

Basically:

PG = Throat Hit and Flavor Carrier

VG = Vapor (smoke)

Nic = Throat Hit and Cravings

I would suggest switching to 100% VG base next time you get Nicotine. This way you are adding PG when you want too, not because you have too. It also has a better shelve life and It will not oxidize (turn brown) as quickly. It will be very hard to get 16mg out of 72mg PG based NIC and get much better than a pg30/70vg ratio. That is not a bad place to start, but If you want more vapor than that will give you. you will need a VG Base Nicotine.

Edited by Compenstine

Assuming you use 20% flavor the highest VG mix you could do would be about 42PG/58VG. I agree with Comp on the nic base being 100% VG. I have a little over 1 1/2 liter of 100mg VG base in the freezer, Some of it is over a year old and it is only got a slight color to it, about the same as when I got it.