Latest From Kanger Tech

If you had an ADV and a good build, it would make a good unit to take off with for the day and not have to refill. It is a big plus that it is rebuildable.

You know me, I only use one juice (mostly). 10ml, tank and temp control, looks very promising.  For me it would really depend on the airflow.  My original mini was a bit restrictive.  The new one might work better.  I like a nearly unrestricted airflow.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that the tank section is plastic... so that rules it out for me to even consider.

I have the black one, and I didn't know it was plastic till I tapped on it.  I love it but I WAY overpaid by buying it locally  The starter kit can be found for as little as $60 online, but I paid over $120 for mine.  Last time I buy locally..

45 minutes ago, FXRich said:

I always buy vape hardware online, the only vape related stuff I bought locally was a 18650 battery once and some VG from the local health food store a couple of times.

So will I from now on.  That price STILL makes me cringe.  It's OK though....they got the last of my $$ they'll ever see!

1 hour ago, FXRich said:

I always buy vape hardware online, the only vape related stuff I bought locally was a 18650 battery once and some VG from the local health food store a couple of times.

Same here... I bought my starter kit locally, and paid 4x what I should have... I've bought juice from the B&M (for more than 6-months), and my MVP was bought locally, but it was on sale, which made it the same price as online vendors ;).  Since then, the only B&M purchases I've made in the past year-plus have been a few 18650 batteries and some KPT3-mini tanks (also on sale), and I did purchase a SINGLE Nautilus coil for the SO's tank when her's died on vacation, and the spare was still in her suitcase back at the hotel... LOL

I don't mind buying things locally if their prices are the same (or really close) as online shopping, plus shipping costs.  Unless, of course, I need it right now, as in the case of the Nautilus coil :)  Otherwise, online is the way to go!

Wow kangertech you have out did yourself I commute everyday on busses and trains in chicago and I have been looking for a device mad that is compact and ready to go without worrying about bumping into something or someone and cracking my tank and is my device going to turn on while moving around, this seems to be a great device I would love to see some reviews on this device from people like me who commute everyday I'm always on the go. Please if you read message I would love you imputed on this thanks.

21 hours ago, Earthling789 said:

I'm sure I read somewhere that the tank section is plastic... so that rules it out for me to even consider.

This exactly. My 3ml tank will get me through an 8 hour commute easy even though I vape constantly when driving and always have another one full ready to go in case. Woudl be cool if glass maybe.

This thing is looking better and better to me.  I wish I knew if the airflow was close to my Cthulhu.

The last 2 weeks have been a killer.  6AM to 10PM 6 Days a week, at work, and many more hours at home.  This week I broke 2 tanks, and one bent up my VTC mini.  Thank goodness for backups.  This thing would be great, even with a plastic tank, for me.  I don't use any tank cracking juice.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2015, 6:14:38, Compenstine said:

The NEBOX I find this interesting, but I like to use different tanks. I would not want to be saddled in to only 1 option.

kangerNebox.thumb.jpg.c03517cdabd822c884

I got my NEBox about 5 weeks ago.  It  has given me FITS!!!  Am already looking into an Aspire box mod.  There's GOT to be a better way!!!!

Sorry to hear that, Kanger usually makes a good product. This unit just don't have things I like in a mod. What issues are you having with it?

I use the Invader and a eVic VT. and have been liking both. I have heard good things about the Aspire, but can't say from my own experience.  There are some users here that do have them.

1 hour ago, GRLSNGR said:

I got my NEBox about 5 weeks ago.  It  has given me FITS!!!  Am already looking into an Aspire box mod.  There's GOT to be a better way!!!!

I am with you on this!  I do like mine, and will get another.  The form factor is just too nice and works super for me.  The bad thing is Kangar has not perfected the TC on this chip.   It also has pretty muted flavor with the old style coils.  I have only used one of the new style coils for a few days when it cooked itself.  (Like I said the TC sucks on this mod)  It is also prone to leak if you don't wick the RBA just right, and 10ml of juice is a lot to leak, or ruin if something goes wrong.  I guess if you rebuild, and don't mind spending hours tweaking it to fit your build and juice, it is a good mod.  If you want a grab and go, set and forget, skip this one.  Hopefully if they come up with a V2 it will be better.

1 minute ago, FXRich said:

Kanger usually makes a good product but the NEBOX is a failure as far as I can see. They will probably discontinue it in the future.

I hope you are wrong...lol  I hope they improve it.  I really like the size, and utility of it, it just doesn't work well.  It needs much improvement.  I had to adjust the contact for the RBA last night.  It took a hammer and punch...lol (The new coils are slightly longer than the RBA apparently)  I would love to have something like this mod, with adjustable airflow, a decent chip, and possibly a Pyrex tank.

I may go on the hunt for something else soon, but overall pretty happy where I am at.  Of course I have a great build for it, have improved airflow on the RBA, and have the settings I need to use for my juice figured out.

20 minutes ago, GRLSNGR said:

Thanks Jason!  I agree with you on every single point.  CAN. NOT. WAIT. to dumb this Kanger and go on to the Aspire.  Thanks for the good info... it explains a  lot of the problems I'm having.

I just read up on the Aspire Pegasus, and it looks pretty sweet.  It would be a good basic mod in Ka (Power) mode and will give you room to grow if you want to get back into Temp Control at a later date.  It looks like it has both Ni and Ti support.  I also like the charging dock, but it really should come with it for the price.  I do like that it comes with a Triton V2 (if you buy the kit)

It looks like they are coming up with a Pegasus Mini kit too.  It really looks more the size like I would want.  I really like the smaller mods like the IPV D2, D3, and VTC mini.

10 hours ago, jasonculp said:

I hope you are wrong...lol  I hope they improve it.  I really like the size, and utility of it, it just doesn't work well.  It needs much improvement.  I had to adjust the contact for the RBA last night.  It took a hammer and punch...lol (The new coils are slightly longer than the RBA apparently)  I would love to have something like this mod, with adjustable airflow, a decent chip, and possibly a Pyrex tank.

I may go on the hunt for something else soon, but overall pretty happy where I am at.  Of course I have a great build for it, have improved airflow on the RBA, and have the settings I need to use for my juice figured out.

I just read up on the Aspire Pegasus, and it looks pretty sweet.  It would be a good basic mod in Ka (Power) mode and will give you room to grow if you want to get back into Temp Control at a later date.  It looks like it has both Ni and Ti support.  I also like the charging dock, but it really should come with it for the price.  I do like that it comes with a Triton V2 (if you buy the kit)

It looks like they are coming up with a Pegasus Mini kit too.  It really looks more the size like I would want.  I really like the smaller mods like the IPV D2, D3, and VTC mini.

GM Jason and everyone else! :)  Jason, I've been looking at ecig for my mod, cause it's the lowest price I can find, however, the tank  is almost $25.  That brings me just under 71 bucks.  Is that a good price for this set up???  TIA  

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines