*important Site Information* - Please Read!

EDIT: There is a bit of delay on the site transfer. Once the transfer starts you will experience site outages. For now enjoy the up time. :)

Hello Vapor Talkers!

Currently the traffic to our site is growing at a some what rapid rate which is great! Because of this we are quickly out growing our current server platform and need to upgrade to handle the ever growing number of people visiting the board. This is necessary to prevent any unneeded downtime on the forum and the store in the near future.

Here is what you need to know.

The Forums

1. We estimate the forum will shutdown today around 6-8PM PST standard time. :( Sorry but this is needed to start the processes of moving everything over.

2. Once we start to move the site over to the new server the DNS may need to update. This may take as long as 48 hours. During this time both the Vapor Talk Store and forums will be inaccessible.

The Vapor Talk Store

We will try to keep the store open as long as possible however once the move goes into effect you will not be able to order. The store may be offline for as long as 48 hours.

You can follow along with us and stay update via the following methods

1. Our Twitter account: Click Here

2. Facebook: Username is Vapor Talk

Please bookmark these links so that you can stay up to date.

Thank you so much for your patience, we'll be working none stop to make this transaction as smooth and fast as possible! Group hug before we go! :hug:

What the hell am I supposed to do for two days? :D

WAIT!!! Isn't this your 3 day weekend?? DANG, that really sux! However, you *could* pack up the car and go to visit your poor old Mother-in-Law who plans to cook for the next 3 days....oh and go to bingo, of course. What a great idea!! Tracy and I could go to bingo and you and Richard could stay home and babysit and do some heavy VaporTalk!!! lolol....sometimes I just amaze myself!

Hey Chris, can you post something on Facebook when you're back up and running? Otherwise I'm gonna sit here and look at a blank screen all weekend continually hitting refresh. :D

you are telling me I will not be able to get my Forum Fix this weekend and then I will not be near a computer for a week!!??!! I can feel the withdrawals starting already!!! and they hurt!!! oh the pain!!! the pain!!!

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!! :rofl:

good luck with the switch over!! it is a definate sign this place is growing fast!!!

Edited by Ofortuna

Wow, the pass through for my 510 just showed up a few hours ago, and now there's no Vapor Talk to stare at while I puff my brains out all weekend. What else is the internet good for? Maybe I'll see if there's any pictures of girls on here.

Wow, the pass through for my 510 just showed up a few hours ago, and now there's no Vapor Talk to stare at while I puff my brains out all weekend. What else is the internet good for? Maybe I'll see if there's any pictures of girls on here.

Pics of girls ? Here ? On the interweb ? NAAAAH !!!! :dribble:

Edited by keenan

What else?? FaceBook GAMES, of course!!!

i may not post a lot but im on here everyday. and i just got done at work moving server around ( working the grave shift for two day). so i under stand the work need to make the site better but I NEED MY VAPOR TALK.

p.s. i want to get some blue cap for my VT juice. lol

You guys are great! :lol:

Everything is almost ready for the move. Just finishing up some orders before we shut the store down. Don't forget we will keep you updated on our twitter page.

Did anyone else notice the new link on the store?...wonder how that got there....

Did anyone else notice the new link on the store?...wonder how that got there....

Ok - at the risk of making myself look like an idiot - what link? I looked, but don't know what you're talking about. AM I ON CANDID CAMERA? :|

It's there ;) New product category.

Don't gooooooooooooooooooooo. At least I think I got the order in for 2 801 attys. I'll give the janty another spin as a backup when I get them. But now I have my 510s humping good with the mega battery and...playing with my spade which came tonight. Extremely well made. These LEDs I can put up with, very classy item. Charging the batts, vaping and screaming at my netbook which will NOT dual boot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooos forgot to add I would love to try the new category (but there doesn't appear to be a non-nic option? Hmmmm... ;-)

Edited by FTJoe