*important Site Information* - Please Read!

We have some zero nicotine mentha on the way as we speak :)

For those of you that just can't see the link I'll spell it out. M A S E R A T I

That's funny, all I saw was the cheesecake under the new products...I see the maserati link, coming soon?

Yes thats correct.

For some of the newer Vapers this won't be much of a big deal, however for those of you that have been around for a while will know this has been in the works for quite some time. 1 1/2 years actually.

Created by Parker it will be exclusive to Dietsmokes and Vapor Talk.

We have some zero nicotine mentha on the way as we speak :)

For those of you that just can't see the link I'll spell it out. M A S E R A T I

I was just asking about this yesterday! Now, when you say "coming soon" ... how soon do you mean? :dribble:

Keep checking? I'm hardly ever on here!!!! ;-) Man I can't wait. I still have two bottles of 24 and 16 not even half done. I went to zero nic too soon, mmmmm mentha, man I need it bad!!! Every other mentha vaper better get out of my way when it hits. I'm buying it out!!!! ;-)

Any chance of non grape soda as well? You have so many fans, I must try it!!!

Edited to add Alucard better back off as well. You're a noob, lemmie at it first, mmmmm, hold on, wiping the drool. Sorry, mentha was my fav and I had to give it up. Of course you and everyone else are welcome to it.

<<Ya gotta love how I say that like I have the ability to decide who gets it or not, can you say delusional?>>

Edited by FTJoe