Pen Style Vape Recommendations

Lacit1707

Did someone say "help me spend money"? :D

Seriously, for what you spend on the Vapor4Life kits... you could buy 2 or 3 Kanger EVOD kits, or make the step up to variable-voltage / variable-wattage devices like the iStick 50W, iStick 30W, Sub-box-mini (Kanger), Innokin MVP-series units, or any of the replaceable battery units from Cloupor, Pioneer4You, Sigelei, SMY, Smok, (and many more).

Upgrading to a replaceable-coil-head tank like the Aspire Nautilus (and mini), Kanger ProTank2, ProTank3, AeroTank (and their minis), or a more advanced sub-ohm capable tank like the Kanger Sub-tank-mini or Aspire Atlantis... or any of a couple dozen others... will GREATLY improve your vaping experience.

A simple iStick 30W and Kanger ProTank2 combo will only set you back ~ $40 (retail), which is 2/3 what you're paying for a Vape4Life single unit!  And, the difference in vape is like comparing a bicycle to a motorcycle! :)

Edited by Earthling789

^^^^ What Earthling said. AND! If you move up to one of his suggestions, the sky is the limit for your choices of e-liquid flavors. I'm currently vaping a luscious cucumber mint right now. Never thought that would taste as good as this does. lol

appreciate the feedback guys.... im confused by what you mean about e liquid choices by moving up... why woudl the choices be any different than what i have now?

Did someone say "help me spend money"? :D

Seriously, for what you spend on the Vapor4Life kits... you could buy 2 or 3 Kanger EVOD kits, or make the step up to variable-voltage / variable-wattage devices like the iStick 50W, iStick 30W, Sub-box-mini (Kanger), Innokin MVP-series units, or any of the replaceable battery units from Cloupor, Pioneer4You, Sigelei, SMY, Smok, (and many more).

Upgrading to a replaceable-coil-head tank like the Aspire Nautilus (and mini), Kanger ProTank2, ProTank3, AeroTank (and their minis), or a more advanced sub-ohm capable tank like the Kanger Sub-tank-mini or Aspire Atlantis... or any of a couple dozen others... will GREATLY improve your vaping experience.

A simple iStick 30W and Kanger ProTank2 combo will only set you back ~ $40 (retail), which is 2/3 what you're paying for a Vape4Life single unit!  And, the difference in vape is like comparing a bicycle to a motorcycle! :)

my buddy just ordered the ileaf30 and will be checking his out ut dont think i want to step to a box honestly. the vape i use now is variable voltage and will definitly continue with that but what is the advantage of variable wattage? i plan on getting the Kanger Sub-tank-mini plus too btw

also, someone said they wouldnt consider the Ego One a pen style? how so? what is it then? that is the style im looking for.

Sorry - by "pen style" standards I only meant that the ego one is large. Something near 3/4 inch in diameter. It's not the trim diameter of a standard ego battery which is around 1/2 inch maybe.  That may not bother you. 

And. There really is no practical difference in variable volts/wattage - if you increase voltage you are increasing wattage and vice versa.  They go hand in hand.

Sorry - by "pen style" standards I only meant that the ego one is large. Something near 3/4 inch in diameter. It's not the trim diameter of a standard ego battery which is around 1/2 inch maybe.  That may not bother you. 

And. There really is no practical difference in variable volts/wattage - if you increase voltage you are increasing wattage and vice versa.  They go hand in hand.

gotcha, yea i still consider that a pen. the vapor4life i have now is the xtra large battery and larger than the ego one i believe, so not an issue for me...by "Pen Style" i guess i just mean just a standard long straight battery with a tank....rather than the boxes etc..

appreciate the feedback guys.... im confused by what you mean about e liquid choices by moving up... why woudl the choices be any different than what i have now?

my buddy just ordered the ileaf30 and will be checking his out ut dont think i want to step to a box honestly. the vape i use now is variable voltage and will definitly continue with that but what is the advantage of variable wattage? i plan on getting the Kanger Sub-tank-mini plus too btw

If you get a refillable tank, you can order your juice to your specifications from many online vendors. There are literally thousands of different flavors out there, you can customize the PG/VG level in your juice, some vendors let you customize the amount of nicotine in 1 mg increments, or the more standard 0 mg, 3 mg, 6 mg, 12 mg, 18 mg and 24 mg of nic.

If you get the Kanger Subtank mini Plus, make sure whatever battery you get can handle the sub-ohm coils. Safety is very important.  :)

also, someone said they wouldnt consider the Ego One a pen style? how so? what is it then? that is the style im looking for.

Like Bebop, I classify "pen-style" as the standard eGo style, slim sharpie-marker-size battery.  I would call the Ego-One a tub-style, like a mechanical-mod because it is nearly an inch in diameter.

Variable Wattage has it's place, in that you set the Wattage you want, and regardless of coil resistance you pop onto the top of it, it will always be the same Wattage (box sets the Voltage according to resistance of the coil).  If you do the same thing to Variable Voltage, the Watts are set by the device, and Wattage will change, based on the coil's resistance.  I prefer VW for consistency, regardless of tank/coil... but both have their place/use.