Gear best

There is nothing wrong with FastTech, if you don't mind waiting 4-10 weeks for your order to arrive.  GearBest is no different in what they offer, or delivery times.  Be aware they (like FastTech) do sell a lot of clones and items "styled-as", as well as authentic items.  But, in all honesty, their prices (coupled with slow delivery) don't always make them a better deal than buying from a US-based company.  In fact, some US-based companies actually beat or equal prices from the China-based companies.... on some items.  Point-in-case... I bought my Cloupor minis from VapeNW for $33 (shipped price) and had them in 2-3 days, whereas the cheapest China-vendor was listing them for $32 + shipping (about $38 for DHL/expedited), and still have to wait a month for shipping through Europe (rather than 6-8 week, slow-boat across the Pacific)!

Spend an extra $2 and buy from an American based supplier.

My 2 cents. 

+1

Lately, unless I'm actually looking for a cheap clone, or bulk replacement parts, I ignore the Chinese vendors.  9 out of 10 times, you can find what you are looking for from a US-based supplier at the same (or cheaper) price, if you spend some time looking around.  The best example was above with my Cloupor minis... cheaper and faster shipping by ordering from a US site!