What's your favorite knife brand???

Oh damm My tool guys sell knives  I have a draw full I love collecting them cause most I buy are illegaL to possess here in NY :) MY most recent is a S&W  I modified into a push button side full auto :)

Edited by cany

Oh damm My tool guys sell knives  I have a draw full I love collecting them cause most I buy are illegaL to possess here in NY :) MY most recent is a S&W  I modified into a push button side full auto :)

A pic would be nice lol

I love Buck knives and tools... have several that I love, but my favorites are my 110 hunter and 501 (which I carried daily until I dropped it and chipped the blade).  Puma (German made) have some of the finest blades I've ever used, and I several of those as well... The "Major" is my favorite of the collection (my new daily carry).  Before Taylor Brands LLC took over, I really loved Schrade and Uncle Henry knives.  They "Smokey" lockback is a perfect size for pocket or belt-sheath.  When they were made in the US, they were top-notch like a Buck, but now they are made in China, they are cheap, cheap, cheap.

I've never cared for Case knives... to me they are over-hyped... and over-priced, lol...

I've got several cheap-o's, and those from Frost Cutlery are decent blades for the cost.  I just wish the handles and cases were better quality.

For hunting,Gerber and Buck knives are my go to for skinning deer & hogs.I am new to spyderco knives but so far I am extremely impressed with the quality and edge retention.i will be buying more when my budget allows it lol

Although they are spendy I prefer benchmade knives, probably because they are a very good knife and made here in Oregon.  

The griptilian is my next purchase,benchmade makes an excellent knife

The older Case knives with the blades that would tarnish were much better knives than the ones made today. Me personally I do not like the ones made with the surgical steel. Case knives indeed are collectors items. I don't buy knives to collect I buy to use. I'll take just about anything German made over Case anyday.