NextGen Rba By Vape Ware Mods

My Take On The NextGen Rba From Vape Ware Mods

This is the first Attomizer i have use like this to date, it is similar to the Rsst from comparisions that i have done.

Specs:

- 22mm that works with mesh

- SS and Pyrex tank included

- 35mm height, 5ml juice capacity with SS tank (4.8ml with Pyrex)

- SS 304L food grade, ultra fine brushed finish

- Adjustable air flow control ring through 4 twin vertical holes at 0.9mm-1.1mm-1.3mm-1.5mm

- Two-pieces, drip tip included. Inner part is made from acetal, outer part from ss, for efficient temperature reduction

- Ketatron 1000 peak insulator on underside of top cap

- Also comes with standard bag of goodies- blue screwdriver, extra positve nut and negative screw, replacement o-rings,

small length of ss mesh for wick, small rod to wrap mesh on, pyrex and ss tank sections (pyrex will be pre installed).

I like this Atty it works great and produces great flavor and vapor, i have yet to get a dry/burnt hit off this device.

I also noticed that unlike other atty's of this nature you do not have to tilt it when taking a hit it wicks perfect consistantly.

Pros- Price from gearbest.com is $12.99 for an authentic atty, solid construction, o-ring tolerances are perfect

Cons- Only Subjective con i found is the airflow even all the way open you get a restrictive lung hit, so it works better for people who prefer mouth to lung inhales.

Check Out My Video Review Here:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines