510 adapter

BFD

Does anyone make just a male to female 510 to 510 adapter that could be put on your battery and left there so when you spin tanks off and on you dont mess up battery threads instead any damage to threads would be done to cheap replaceable adapter.

Exactly what im talking about im glad my explanation made sense, i was about to head to the machine shop but yes you got it

Edited by BFD

The VTR comes with one to use tanks that wont fit in the loop at the top. But it is almost 2in long.

It also will not work with all tanks. Mine will not with the Aspire tanks, don't know why, but it just won't fire.

CRAP i just ordered unsealed hope the airflow control will keep if from leaking all the way down to battery.I found them for a penny a piece but the ahole charges 4 dollars per to ship

Yep, the air-flow-control base will prevent 99% of any drips (not counting flooding) making it to the battery, and even an un-sealed adapter will prevent most from getting to the battery.

The ones I bought from Fasttech are un-sealed, and even when my KPT3-minis drip a drop or two of liquid, they don't pass through the adapter onto my battery unless they sit there for days and days and days....  I tend to pull the adapter each time I fill the tank (to check for drips), and when I find them, they are just sitting on the top of the connector, and easily wipe away with a tissue or q-tip.