Three years ago today...

Thanks, Kit! Most of those three years has been direct dripping thanks to you and Blucavvy.  :)

One year when I was in California around Halloween, someone asked if I was going to dress up, and if so, what would I be? I told them I was already dressed up: I was going as California's Stimulus package.  :D

I'm still trying to find something else to take the place of dripping. The HH.357 atomizers I've been stuck on is amazing! It's also amazing how expensive they are and how dark, sweet juices do not play well with them so they don't last as long as they would with lighter, less sweet versions. So far, I've not found its replacement so here I am happily dripping away.  :D

I still love my 306's, dripping isn't popular enough for them to come up with better or less expensive products.  I have the same problem with the darker liquids too.  Mine last a couple weeks and then time to change for a fresh one. 

I keep trying new tanks, they are amazing for the first day, then it's all down hill.  The flavors diminish fast.  the aspires have been the closest for me, the flavor seems to last longer than with kanger and such. 

I keep a couple tanks filled and on hand just in case, but don't use them often anymore. 

haven't tried the subtank yet.....but I will check it out

I don't drip, but a few people on here have said the subtank with the .5 coil and air flow open all the way is close to dripping

Not in my experience it's not. The subtank with a 1.5 ohm coil with the air flow at half way is... closer but no cigar. There's an Aspire Triton on its way to me now, I'm hoping that will be closer.  :)

I still love my 306's, dripping isn't popular enough for them to come up with better or less expensive products.  I have the same problem with the darker liquids too.  Mine last a couple weeks and then time to change for a fresh one. 

I keep trying new tanks, they are amazing for the first day, then it's all down hill.  The flavors diminish fast.  the aspires have been the closest for me, the flavor seems to last longer than with kanger and such. 

I keep a couple tanks filled and on hand just in case, but don't use them often anymore. 

haven't tried the subtank yet.....but I will check it out

The HH.357s that I use are around $20 each. They last a few months with proper cleaning and care but the one I use for light, fruit juices is over a year old now.

Wait a bit on the subtank. I've got one now that I'm playing with. So far, in my experience, it's close to dripping but not quite there. The Aspire Triton is on its way. Depending on how that works, you might want it instead.  :)

Good to know about the subtank, let me know on the triton, I've been looking at that.  I trust your judgment, dripping is tough to beat. In the last 6 years, I always go back to it. For me, flavor is key !!

Flavor is very important but so is the draw - for me. I'm mouth to lung so I like a little bit of resistance in the draw, wide open doesn't work for me unless I'm doing direct lung hits, which I don't like. So far, the Subtank with a 1.5 ohm coil is giving me lots of vapor with the kind of draw I prefer. The flavor, however, is a little muted so I'm playing around with the air flow to see where it works best. The Triton can use a 1.8 ohm coil, which I also ordered so I'm interested in how that will work. The Sub Tank came with a .5 and a 1.2 ohm coil. Both of those were way too hot for me, a cool to slightly warm vape is where my sweet spot is.

In another post you said you have variable voltage batteries. Do you have any variable wattage? I think you'll need/want something a little more powerful than a Spinner, EVOD or other variable voltage pen style for the Sub Tank or Triton. I'm using the Eleaf iStick 50W at 15W with the 1.5 ohm coil right now.

I do have a couple of variable wattage, i just always seem to get bored and go back to the basics. I don't really know why i keep thinking i need new toys(except for the part that i love new toys), i found my sweet spot about 4 years ago, but just can't seem to stop buying new stuff.....shiney🌟🌟🌟