Favorite tanks

BFD

I agree it is about how you vape im just trying to narrow down all of the many excellent choice out there,i would buy them all but would maybe end up a single man if i do ,im sure im not the only one with this issue,dont really need a new tank ,just want one and having a hard time making up my mind

Personally in that range, with a factory coil, with my juice...It would be a Sub Tank mini with the 1.2 ohm coil. (of course I prefer the RBA)

I would also pick ST Mini or Plus if  I am looking for RTA with factory coils. The OCC heads are surprisingly very easy to rebuild too.  So much easier than rebuilding KPT/AT coil heads

Still waiting on my v2 but was wondering if someone can tell me,will i get a lot more vape production if i use an1.2 instead of a 1.5 ohm coil or is the difference negligible?

You'll also get more vapor by bumping up the VG content in your juice but not too much or you might get dry hits because the wick can't soak up the juice fast enough.

If you vape somewhere there's very high humidity, you'll also increase your vapor production in dramatic ways.  :lol:

Funny u say that i learned that outside a couple nights ago its always humid as hell here in Florida another quick question what burns first my juice or my wick as i increase watts?

Edited by BFD

I've got to admit this stainless steel v2 is pretty sweet,almost bullet proof.

I love the Aerotanks (V1 and V2)... I've dropped them, banged them around, and they keep right on working...

I use the 1.5 Ohm coils 99% of the time, and I find them to be a perfect resistance for my juices.