Home Run

So my second attempt at a 300ml bottle was a success. I made a Honey Tabacco, with apple, honey, and a touch of caramel. 20mg Nic. This is amazing. One of my favs when I started in the vape world was midnight Apple by halo. It was a good flavor, but I feel I killed it. Toatly hyped up about it lol. My juice has a nice color and great vapor production, I couldn't be more happy. Seems to vape real nice and in somewhat of a good order. First you get that Tabacco and a hint of honey, then a nice Apple on the exhale, ending the whole thing ends with that hint of caramel. It's so good. Got real lucky. No more running out of juice for me anytime soon. Also I am real excited with my Tabacco I can see this can be a good base for many more e juices I want to mix up. Wanted to post a pic I took of the mixture to show everyone but I couldn't figure out how to. Back to enjoying some vape for me. Big thanks to the posts in this forum, and some of the good advice I received here, would have never pulled this off without you guys. Cheers.

Tug, I'm on our mobile and still csny see a place to add anything at all much less a picture...

Ive given up... :(

Click the drop down arrow to the right of your name from there click on my gallery

Edited by cany