Sigelei 100 Watt Plus Review

I got a Sigelei 100 watt plus box mod recently for review.

The mod takes 2 18650 batteries. be sure to use batteries rated at 25 amps or higher.

Wattage Range: 10w-100w

Lowest Atomizer Resistance: 0.15 ohms

Features:

Low Voltage Protection

High Voltage Warning

Reverse Battery Protection: (i.e. if you put the batteries in backwards it wont fry the chip)

Low Resistance Protection

Short Circuit Protection

High Temperature Warning

Spring Loaded Copper 510 Pin

Spring Loaded Copper Battery Contacts. But only on the upper ones.

Battery Vent Holes On The Bottom Of The Mod.

To turn the device on/off just click the fire button five times consecutively, to lock or unlock the device just hold the wattage up and wattage down buttons at the same time for five seconds and it will lock/unlock the device.

Wattage adjustments are in 0.1w increments under 50w and over 50w it is in 1.0w increments

The screen displays your battery life, current wattage setting, current voltage, and your current attomizer resistance.

The Battery door is held in place by four strong magnets on the top and the bottom, it is easy to remove yet it holds well enough to were it will not fall off by itself.

The Mod also comes with a protective rubber sleeve.

Granted i have only been using this mod for a day but i love it.

The only con i have found is that the battery percentage on the display does fluxuate a little bit. but i personally don't care about it. so it is a subjective con.

I havent found any other flaws with this device, all around it is a fantastic mod for the price of under a hundred bucks.

I received this mod for review from GearBest.com one of our chinese suppliers here on VaporTalk.

~ Thx Guys

Shen_Long86

Edited by shen_long86

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines