Waterproof available yet?

I have gotten pretty much all mine from sweet vapes and the VT store. In 2 years and dozens upon dozens of orders neither has ever been less than perfect. Sweet-Vapes just often has a better selection and the tanks-coils I use. Not discounting Tama experience at all but it's the only issue I know of happening at either place.

I won't buy hardware from any of our B&Ms on principal lol. It's not even about price as much as convenience and lack of class at our vape shops. It's like walking into shady tattoo shop meets strip club meets hookah bar. Can't even see because of the vapor from their cloud machines lol. But that's how I am with buying in general. The same way I buy 99% of the things people but at Wal Mart and Target etc... on Amazon lol. Less time in the store is more time at home or on the lake hehe.

And don't think I am judging tattoos I have several lol. Everyone with tats has been into that place where the artist has to take a break to go in the back and smoke a rock before he can finish...that's what I meant lol.