Your Opinion: Best Tank On The Market...Price not an option

The tank isn't what gives you a harsh throat hit,that's from the pg in your juice.IMHO the SubTank is the best tank on the market,it's versitale as far as coil options you can get the 1.2 or 0.5 ohm coils.

The tank isn't what gives you a harsh throat hit,that's from the pg in your juice.IMHO the SubTank is the best tank on the market,it's versitale as far as coil options you can get the 1.2 or 0.5 ohm coils.

That was the exact tank I was looking at, I have read that its badass

I am also really enjoying my Sub Tank MIni.  I am running a .9ohm coil with Tiger Wire and it is great.  I am running it on the middle airflow at 20 watts.  It has great flavor.  It can be a bit hot though.  The 1.5 ohm @ 15 watts on the small hole was a bit cooler, and had a bit better flavor, but I am liking in at 20 watts a bit better (hotter with more vapor)  I am running a 70vg/30pg 24 mg fruit flavor in it.

I should get my istick 50 in the mail tomorrow. I also ordered a subtank nano, and a protank 3. I have been using my protank 3s on the spinner 2.

Will the istick be consistent throughout the charge, or drop off as battery dies?

I'm not sure Glock,I've never owned an Istick but I'm sure someone will chime in on your question soon.The istick 50w will be my next purchase,I've already made up my mind and it's set in stone lol

I should get my istick 50 in the mail tomorrow. I also ordered a subtank nano, and a protank 3. I have been using my protank 3s on the spinner 2.

Will the istick be consistent throughout the charge, or drop off as battery dies?

The iStick 50 should not drop off much, if any.  Most electronic mods will continue to put out the volts/watts you have it set to until the battery can no longer supply it safely and at that point it will shut off.  The 4400mah of the iStick with a protank, or the nano with the 1.2 ohm coil running between 10 - 20 watts should run a long time (possibly days).  If you are using the .5 coil and running at 30 watts or so, it will run down much quicker, but it still should run all day. (I am guessing)

Yeah Jason I really want to get that mini for the RBA section,I had that Orchid that I traded Earthling because It just wasn't for me.i want to give RTA's another shot

I did like you and jumped to a big tank for my first one.  I got the Billow.  It has a lot of great features and it was great to build on, but a sub ohm dual coil tank was just way more than I needed.  It was like dripping all day.  I know some people are good with that, but it is just too much for me.  It made my ADV taste harsh, and overpowering.  I finally gave it to someone I hoped would enjoy it.  I really never planned on using the RBA on my SubTank Mini, but I finally did and I am hooked.  I think even the subohm, single coils in these things work great.  I really would like to keep it in the 1 - 1.5 ohm range, as it seems to be the best place for my juice.  I think my next tanks will be another Subtank mini, a Lemo drop 2, then a Delta 2.  I am not dead set on that order, but it is my plan as of tonight.

I really like my iStick 30W units, and find that they are consistent nearly all the way to dead. Perhaps they drop off just a tiny bit right before the "low battery" indicator kicks in, but they will let my get through a whole day of vaping sub-ohm on my MELO tank before I need to swap for a new battery.

I have hit the Subtank belonging to a friend a number of times, and it is a really nice and smooth hit. I don't have one, but might get one at some point. I am still really happy with the MELO tank hits, so I don't feel any pressure to go searching for a replacement at this point. Best thing is that I have been getting 2+ weeks from a coil so far, which is great compared to the mini Protank I was using before (which burned through coils like every other day).

• 1 month later...

Another vote for the Kanger Subtank (mini). Great performance, extremely versatile, good quality and reasonable price! 

Edited by Rattlehead

The Arctic is the best tank on the market ATM IMO

I don't have to Arctic but I do have the Scion which is predecessor to the Arctic. With a .6 ohm coil this thing vapes like a freight train. Horizon is my favorite line at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

The Arctic is the best tank on the market ATM IMO

​Second the Arctic.  It's a total juice hog but worth it IMO.  I have now ditched all my Kanger Sub's and mini's. Solid performance and the coils ( 0.2 ) are lasting me 3 weeks or longer.  The last few boxes of Subtank coils were burning out after 3-4 days running the 0.5's at 25ish watts.

My New Rig freaking love this tank Got the Mini

tank.JPG

I pretty much have the same setup except I have the M65...just same as yours just an updated shell on it...it works pretty good. Only issue I have with the box is if you try to use an rda on it, it gets all screwy and keeps kicking the watts down...even with a fresh lg he4. Using the box at the recommended specs for the sub mini it will do you just fine...I only use the rba on it, good flavor...all in all a nice setup. Vape on! 

I guess I will be the oddball here.

I like my KayFun 4 clone.

It can run dual coils easily, but I am running a single coil at 0.44ohms.

20150112_204827_zpsdf2998b4.jpg

It's sitting on top of a Smok Magneto mech mod. Running NXJO 35A 18650 batteries these days in it.