stealth vaping article...

Thanks for posting that.  I've been using those techniques in restaurants for a long time.  So far success has been great as long as I can keep even a tiny bit of vaprour from escaping. 

not really worth putting in news section but a couple of good ideas if ya dont want to draw attention...

http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/ashtray-blog/2015/03/stealth-vaping.html

I've been thinking about building a little stealth rig.  I have thought about a 18500 mechanical with a kick module and tank in one small box.  I have even thought about a small ego and tank with this: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10007503/1777201-2-post-display-stand-holder-w-510-drip-tip-adapter

I have a little 400w Ego Mini and when paired with a mini Davide with 24mg 80pg spearmint or peppermint and I could literally vape anywhere unnoticed lol. I have used it on planes, restaurants, sporting events and all sorts of places. Just hold it in an extra few seconds and no vapor at all and with 24mg I m satisfied in a draw or two since my adv is 18mg 80vg.

I was up Tiki the other day & seen a guy with a mech mod that says it takes a 14500 series batt...

little bitty thing,, I didnt have phone with me but next time I see him, you'll SEE a pic of it!!!

A friend has a 14500 Nemi and runs a Taifun GS on it.
Borrowed the GS for a week and it is a winner.
Stainless Steel mesh wicking.
Still kick myself when Fasttech sold them, and didn't pull the trigger.

Speaking of stealth vaping, I saw some pictures of the LPG 18350 MOD.
Looks pretty cool.
Hybrid connection, recessed bottom switch,
56mm high, but has a recessed chamber for a 22mm atty to slide in.
Since I have a bunch of 18350 batteries sitting around, thought this might work.
Thinking about dropping in the kayfun with a nano kit.