Nautilus Mini question?

duke9023

I picked up the Nautilus Mini about a week ago vaping it on my MVP 20 watt and must say the flavor and everything is good but it seems to be getting a lot of juice all the way up to the drip tip, like if i take a Q-tip and stick it down the drip tip it soaks up a bit of juice, is there something i'm doing wrong or some way to fix this or is this just how the nautilus mini does 

Yeah I have been vaping on the smallest air hole might move it to the second smallest, also i know it's subjective but what would you say the vaping range is for the nautilus like i have been vaping it at about 11.5 to 12.5 but i don't wanna go so high that it will end up burning the coils out quickly, what do you vape yours at?

Opening up the airflow to the biggest setting like Tam said should take care of it.The smaller the airhole the more vacuum it has and will draw more juice to the coil when you take a drag.Thats probably why you are getting juice in the drip tip and in your mouth

The Wattage range will depend on the juice.  Some juices will go up to 20W without tasting burnt or even "hot", and some will start to get that burnt taste at 11W.  There is no "one size fits all", which is why devices are variable, and why there are so many choices in coil resistances :)

If that juice tastes good at 12W, then that is where you should leave your setting.  If you try to go higher, bump it up a tiny bit, try it, bump it again, try it, etc.  Once you start to taste a little "burnt", then back off your setting a bit... 0.2W or more, and that is the "sweet-spot" for that juice.  And, yes, pushing any coil at high wattages will shorten their life-span, but also, it depends on the coil...

Yeah I have been vaping on the smallest air hole might move it to the second smallest, also i know it's subjective but what would you say the vaping range is for the nautilus like i have been vaping it at about 11.5 to 12.5 but i don't wanna go so high that it will end up burning the coils out quickly, what do you vape yours at?

Tugboat and Earthling beat me to my answer. The juice I currently have in my Nautilus likes it cooler so it's set at 8.4W at the moment. Another juice stays at around 11.4W - 12.0W. It all depends on the juice and where it tastes best. Start at your lowest setting and bump up, vape, go up, vape. Back down a bit when it tastes burnt for each juice you put into the tank. You'll probably find that many fruit juices like it cooler while bakery flavors want more heat.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...