What tank/battery?

I have been vapin on and off for over a year. I need some help! Ive been vapin steady for months, with only a few cigs.

I currently have several Evod tanks and 3 Protank 3 minis. I am currently using one vision spinner II battery. I love the battery and my protank minis!

I am looking for advice regarding a new tank, and maybe a new box mod. I dont want to start dripping, but i want more flavor.

I would prefer to use the same coils that my ProTank 3 mini uses. I was looking at replacements, and I still dont know which coils to order as replacements.

So, which tanks use the same duel coil as my current tanks? When I go to order these duel coils, i have several options. Which should i go with? Lastly, what tank should I purchase that uses the same coils, but holds more juice?

Thanks!

Honestly,if you want killer flavor and plenty of vapor I'd look into the subtank.The coils last and it's just an incredible tank,as for a box mod the MVP 20w is what I use and love.

If you do decide to go into a sub-tank, do your homework first and learn about sub-ohms, battery safety, the proper box mod (if it's not an external battery type) that will be able to fire sub-ohms, etc. Research and learn about it first. Safety is key. It's not worth it to do otherwise.

Edited by Tam

If I remember correctly, KPT coils don't come in 1.2 ohm. The lowest is at 1.5 ohm but I could be wrong. If you want to use the same coils as the KPT3 mini that you have now, I'd go with an Aerotank. If you want to be able to use it on your Vision Spinner, that would be a good tank albeit a tiny bit top heavy because the Aerotank is bigger (and holds more juice) than the KPT3 mini. As for resistance, my personal preference is a 1.8 ohm coil for that. It's a good, versatile coil that doesn't eat through your charge but gives you plenty of room to increase the heat or decrease as you need.

There is an Aerotank mini that is also available. Unless of course your looking for more juice capacity.

Also, for your battery upgrade might I suggest an iStick 50w by eLeaf. you don't have to use its full potential but the thing lasts for days on a full charge at low wattage settings.

I get about 2 days on mine at 12w. Probably even more at a lower wattage.

Edited by GeorgeF

I'm with Tug. I use an Mvp 20 watt and they are among the most rugged and dependable devices out there. May as well get the 30W though. You won't outgrow it for a while. As far as tanks I personally have sworn off Kanger products. I currently use a Horizon Spartan. They make a great sub tank as well but they're kinda hard to find. I also use a dripper at home and the MVP 20w has plenty of power for that as well.

Edited by gag8tor