Need help with my vape pen crazy glue question

Trap100100

So I have a kanger pro tank 3 and ego v v2 battery the the top of the battery where the heating element is popped up like the metal part came up so I took crazy glue and glued it back on it is not on contact with the top of heating element or tank but I wanted to know if it was still safe to use that it dosent produce fumes I know it's not connected to the tank or coil but I was wondering I can post a pic if need be

Thank you so much in advance :))

The center pin of the battery? Is that what came up?

Yes, please post a picture, that would be very helpful. :)

Thank you for the quick response here is the vape pic it's the metal part right above v2 that popped off http://imgur.com/24Fixml

Better picture http://imgur.com/n0EoWU4 this the metal that popped off

Edited by Trap100100

So it's the outside metal part. If it's not touching any part of the heating element, it shouldn't be a problem. If it were me, though, I'd have returned it (if possible), to the place where I bought it instead.

So it's the outside metal part. If it's not touching any part of the heating element, it shouldn't be a problem. If it were me, though, I'd have returned it (if possible), to the place where I bought it instead.

Yeah I'm going to get a new one I got this when I was younger and haven't used it so when I would hide it it popped off I think about a box mod know any good ones ? And thank you for your respnse you think it's ok to vape with still since it just the bottom part of pen

I can't say for absolute certainty but I think it might be okay for a very short time. You should probably get another battery as soon as possible. A couple of box mods I've gotten lately and really like are the IPV mini, IPV mini 2 and the Eleaf iStick 50w.

With the IPV mini and mini 2, you'll need separate batteries and a trusted battery charger. With the Eleaf iStick 50W, you only need a micro-USB cord as the battery is fixed inside the case. I'd say stay away from the Eleaf iStick 20w because there are problems with that one running much hotter than the display indicates.

I can't say for absolute certainty but I think it might be okay for a very short time. You should probably get another battery as soon as possible. A couple of box mods I've gotten lately and really like are the IPV mini, IPV mini 2 and the Eleaf iStick 50w.

With the IPV mini and mini 2, you'll need separate batteries and a trusted battery charger. With the Eleaf iStick 50W, you only need a micro-USB cord as the battery is fixed inside the case. I'd say stay away from the Eleaf iStick 20w because there are problems with that one running much hotter than the display indicates.

I'm thinking about the eleaf my vape shop has sigelei 30w are they any good and how long do you think I could use the battery for ? :) I love that there are such knowledgable people on this website

The part that popped off is the top cap of the eGo connector... they do come apart there sometimes, as that is how they install the battery and circuitry.  A little super-glue there should be fine, but it will eventually pop loose again.

Tam mentioned some good box-mods, and for a new vaper (for simplicity and expense), I'd stick with the eLeaf iStick 50W or 30W... or an Innokin MVP 2.0, 3.0, or 20W models.  SMY makes a nice, slim 35W mod which is supposed to be pretty good, although I've not tried one yet.  For ones that require separate batteries, the Cloupor mini is excellent, small, and inexpensive (compared to others).  I do love my IPV-mini's though :)

I'm thinking about the eleaf my vape shop has sigelei 30w are they any good and how long do you think I could use the battery for ? :) I love that there are such knowledgable people on this website

The part that popped off is the top cap of the eGo connector... they do come apart there sometimes, as that is how they install the battery and circuitry. A little super-glue there should be fine, but it will eventually pop loose again.

Tam mentioned some good box-mods, and for a new vaper (for simplicity and expense), I'd stick with the eLeaf iStick 50W or 30W... or an Innokin MVP 2.0, 3.0, or 20W models. SMY makes a nice, slim 35W mod which is supposed to be pretty good, although I've not tried one yet. For ones that require separate batteries, the Cloupor mini is excellent, small, and inexpensive (compared to others). I do love my IPV-mini's though :)

Awesomeee thank you for your reply I was worrying the glue might hear up somehow :)))

For the cost and what they are... I'd pass on the Sigelei mini and get an IPV-mini for cheaper, or a Cloupor mini for even cheaper than that.

Although, you have to consider the cost of a pair (or more) of GOOD 18650 batteries and a good charger.  For batteries, I recommend Samsung 25r, Sony VTC4 (watch for fakes), LG H2, or Purple eFest (also watch for clones).  For a charger, you can't go wrong with Nitecore or Lucfest.  Expect to infest at least $40 in a pair of good batteries and charger if you decide to go the route of box-mods that take separate batteries.

For the cost and what they are... I'd pass on the Sigelei mini and get an IPV-mini for cheaper, or a Cloupor mini for even cheaper than that.

Although, you have to consider the cost of a pair (or more) of GOOD 18650 batteries and a good charger. For batteries, I recommend Samsung 25r, Sony VTC4 (watch for fakes), LG H2, or Purple eFest (also watch for clones). For a charger, you can't go wrong with Nitecore or Lucfest. Expect to infest at least $40 in a pair of good batteries and charger if you decide to go the route of box-mods that take separate batteries.

oh I see ok I proabley going with the mini then are there brands that come with a battery so I can have a back up ? Just one that is a box mod with a battery inside just in case :)

Yep, what Earthling said. He's the one who got me to buy the IPV mini and mini2, and I'm very happy with them both (he actually got me to buy two IPV mini and one IPV mini 2). With those, I already had a Nitecore charger but needed to buy several more batteries (got Sony VCT 4). If you want a cheaper alternative, I'd go with the Eleaf iStick 30w or 50w. With those, you don't need to get external batteries.

If it were me, I wouldn't use your current battery any longer than it takes to get a new one in. That's just my opinion.  :)

It is always good to have a backup, and a backup for your backup :)

As Tam said (very wisely, I might add)... I'd stop using that V2 as soon as you get something else, more reliable, and not damaged.

Whether you go with an internal battery mod like the iStick, or an external (changeable) battery mod like an IPV-mini, etc. is up to you and your tastes/preferences/wallet.

Oh, I didn't mean to dog the Sigelei, but for the price, there are better mods out there... to me the Sigelei is not a comfortable mod to hold... and others have complained about their function being far less than stellar.  That is why I suggested the IPV and Cloupor minis... I have both and find them both to be comfortable and reliable.  Actually, I'm using the Cloupor right now :)

Not yet, Tam... After buying two Cloupor Minis, I've tapped-out my mod budget for the moment :)  I have held one in my hand at the local B&M, and wasn't turned off by them, and I do like the uber-battery in them, too.  Maybe in a few weeks I can justify sneaking one into the house without anyone yelling at me for "buying more stuff" :D

I think I need to lay low for a few weeks anyway... with all the DIY mixing supplies that are now cluttering the kitchen :sofa:

Not yet, Tam... After buying two Cloupor Minis, I've tapped-out my mod budget for the moment :)  I have held one in my hand at the local B&M, and wasn't turned off by them, and I do like the uber-battery in them, too.  Maybe in a few weeks I can justify sneaking one into the house without anyone yelling at me for "buying more stuff" :D

I think I need to lay low for a few weeks anyway... with all the DIY mixing supplies that are now cluttering the kitchen :sofa:

I'm surprised she can even tell when you get something new in. You could just slip it by and she'd never know the difference. My SO long ago stopped trying to keep track.  lol  :D

Okay thank you very much for all your help both of you it means a lot to me to see people that will help new vapors out on the form

That's what we do. We enjoy helping others spend their money. In all seriousness, we want to see people get off analogs and onto vaping safely. It's a good day when we can do that.  :)