looking for a allday dipper build....

vapelyfe

I have the subtank mini with the rba in it it get me by but I'd prefer to drip it's just all the builds I've tried eat up a lot of juice I know dripping uses a lot anyway but looking for a build that uses less.....thanks for the input

We're all willing to teach if you're willing to learn. Ask lots of questions, engage in discussions. If you don't learn anything else, learn this:

SAFETY FIRST! Always do lots of research and then, learn how to do it right so you're safe at all times.

:D

Edited by Tam

What Tam said. With mech mods you have no control over wattage and limited to the voltage of the battery. Google search or search here for an ohms law chart or calculator. You also have to be mindful of the amp draw of the battery. Welcome to the forum. There are great people here with lots of good information.

I did all my research on ohms volts and watts last night i use lmr 18650 30 amp batteries and keep my builds .3 and above mostly .42 ish I found a site I'm sure your all familiar with called vapecalc.Com I believe it was but it does the math for me also got a ileaf volt and ohm meter instead of using my multimeter thanks for all the input much appreciated