2015 any new products?

vaping_jake

So I want to buy a new mechanical mod, but all I see are the ones i have been seeing. I know everyone has been running to create the 1 GigaWatt regulated box, im sure they will need the flux capacitor. Does anyone know of any new Mods coming out in 2015?

Speaking of new products - This trend (seemes to me) with newer tanks getting more complex, new coils that are harder to rebuild. It has me wondering if the simpler devices are going the way of the dinosaur, lol.

I love the technology, I really do even though I don't partake in it very much. For me it's all about practicality. I just meed to stay off cigs. I have achieved that pretty solidly. My wish is that the simpler technology does not go the way of the Chevy Chevelle, lol. Remember when you'd have a car problem and you could just back her in the drive and pop the hood and the problem was maybe 1 of 3 things? Haha. Guess I'm dreaming.

Long live the mini pro tank!!

For Mech Mods, seems that most companies are now offering their mods as
a single use ( such as 18650 mode only or 18350 mode only ) and doing away
with the locking rings, recessing the buttons more.

Saw the parts breakdown on the Kayfun V4 and realized I don't have a big enough
build station for all those parts,lol.

Dont forget one was able to actually get their arms in the engine compartment to reach parts. o rmaybe i was just skinny back then

I like the three parts on a mech mods and that one can change it up from time to time. I understand the theory of one solid piece is better than 2 pieces screwed together. It would be a shame if they comletely go away from the piece model., im ok with the lock ring going away and the recessed button taking over. even though locking ring is safer when you put it in your pocket.

Ya i was looking at the Kayfun and couldn't get the top back on it, i think sputnik 1 had fewer parts than the kayfun v4. It is a very impressive unit.