Help

cany

Im new too vaping and picked up a starter kit from a local Vape shop I have an ego C twist with a kanger tech tank. I started getting juice in the tip and it was also going into the battery. The shop cleaned it up gave me a new tank and I just noticed its happening again. The tanks not over filled Am I doing something wrong??

Take the tank off the battery. Using either a Q-tip or a corner of a tissue, lightly dab the connection end of the battery to get the juice out. Then, hold the tissue loosely at the bottom part of the tank (the part that connects to the battery), and blow GENTLY into the mouthpiece. That will help clear the center tube. Dab the tissue into the bottom of the tank to dry the juice that came out, replace onto your battery and you should be good to go. It happens to most tanks -- at least a little. If you're getting more than a little bit of juice leaking, I'd change the coil. If that doesn't do it, I'd get a different tank. Kanger Pro Tank/Pro Tank mini are good, solid performers. :)

Thanks TAM,

The whole setup is brand new(2nd tank) I havent used 1/4 of a bottle of juice thru it yet. The top of batt was almost full of juice and the mouth piece had quite a bit in it. The second tank they gave me this past Friday but it dodnt seem to help. Should I not be laying the vape on its side ??

With most tanks, laying it on its side usually isn't a problem although that might be with that particular one. Did you also check to make sure the coil inside the tank was finger tight? You don't want to over tighten it because that tends to squish out the O-rings, which would also cause leaks. Finger tight is good enough.

What model of Kanger is it? I had a couple of their tanks that were supposed to be the latest and greatest thing and they all leaked like a screen door. I personally will never purchase another Kanger product again. You shouldn't have to tinker with things to make them work like they should brand new out of the box.

Sorry to hear your tank is still misbehaving. Personally, I prefer the Kanger Pro Tanks or the Pro Tank minis. They're great work horses and the coils are very inexpensive. The only thing you have to watch out for is the Pyrex glass tank, you have to be careful that you don't knock it around or drop it because it will break. Because it's glass you don't have to be careful of what flavor juice you use in it (some juices are known as tank crackers). Just a thought.

The basic EVODs have a clear, non removable drip tip and will always have droplets of moisture showing. All drip tips have this, it's just that you can see it on the clear ones. This is normally condensation from the vapor. That same condensation can slowly over night build up on the top of your battery since base of the coil head has an air hole in it where it makes connection with the battery.

Any chance you can post a pic of the areas you see juice leaking?

Ok, I think the pics might help us gauge whether it's normal or not for what you're seeing with that tank. Do you actually "taste" the juice in the drip tip? Does it make a gurgling sound when you try to use it like that?

I taste it and hear the "Gurgling" sound thats when I usualy know the tip/batt are filling up

Ok I did a little digging on the net about this and found a blog on it. The poster found an issue with the silicone cup washer that seals off the center tube He flipped the cup washer over so the cup part actually goes over the center tube. He said this worked on one of his EVODs but not the other. On the other one he left the silicone washer as is but installed a second one with the cup facing twords the tube and this fixed the problem. Im trying to figure out how too post pics of it

Edited by cany

I was having that same issue for a while. I have started to keep my mod standing straight up when Im not using it. The guy at the Vape Shop told me that when the Liquid gets in to the Atomizer, thats when it can come through the tip and into your mouth. Does not taste very good at all! Much better in Vapor Form.

Here is the cup/washer the one on top in its original position all I did was take it off and install it back on flipped over the cupside now goes over the tube in the center of the tank gallery_36315_286_23449.jpg

Edited by cany