Looking for advice on a new PV

I was digging around today and found them for $29.99: http://vapenw.com/box-mod-20w/cloupor-mini-30w I have bought 3 mods from them and have had excellent luck! I have been digging around to find an enclosure to put a DNA 25 in. I am stuck between the cloupor mini and a VS DNA30.

How fast is their shipping? I've been thinking real hard about buying from them, but wasn't sure about shipping speeds :)

Plus, $30 is cheaper than Cvapor... and shipping from China always sucks... I'm still waiting for my package from Fasttech (ordered on 1/3), but the good news is that it hit Chicago on Friday, so that means I should have it within the next two weeks :)

How fast is their shipping? I've been thinking real hard about buying from them, but wasn't sure about shipping speeds :)

Plus, $30 is cheaper than Cvapor... and shipping from China always sucks... I'm still waiting for my package from Fasttech (ordered on 1/3), but the good news is that it hit Chicago on Friday, so that means I should have it within the next two weeks :)

I ordered another one today from VapeNW. It was actually $34.99 shipped.

I am a little worried about the fire delay from sleep, but I am ultimately planning a board swap for it.

I have had excellent luck with VapeNW.

My history with them:

iStick ordered 10/26/14 received 10/29/14

iStick ordered 11/16/14 received 11/19/14

ipv mini II ordered 2/11/15 received 2/13/15

I ordered one from GearBest. It said it shipped before the CNY. It still will not track. I ordered it on 2/8/15 with insurance and expedited shipping which cost $12.81 extra.

Good to hear... I like fast shipping, and don't mind paying a little extra for it :) I've been wanting to get my hands on a Cloupor mini... I've heard really good things about them since they upgraded the boards to fix the sleep-mode issue. If they are that good, I may use them as the replacement for my iSticks....

I ordered a Squape Reloaded from GearBest the first part of Feb... it has yet to ship :( I pre-ordered a Goblin from them too... I guess I'll see it sometime this summer, lol

Good to hear... I like fast shipping, and don't mind paying a little extra for it :) I've been wanting to get my hands on a Cloupor mini... I've heard really good things about them since they upgraded the boards to fix the sleep-mode issue. If they are that good, I may use them as the replacement for my iSticks....

I ordered a Squape Reloaded from GearBest the first part of Feb... it has yet to ship :( I pre-ordered a Goblin from them too... I guess I'll see it sometime this summer, lol

I have got to quit buying these little mods. I just got my VS DNA30 and I am loving it. I just think the subtank mini is a bit large for it. I think I need to get a nano. It will also work good on the Cloupor Minis. I don't guess it ever ends. I get a new mod, need a new tank. I have so many new small mods, I don't have enough tanks to top them.

Yeah, I need to stop too... but it's soooo hard to do :)

I think if I weren't so frustrated with the iSticks, I would not be looking to replace them, but I think the Cloupor minis may be the answer... good chip-set, good regulation, and still TINY size and tiny price-tag. I have plenty of the IPV-minis (and a V2), and always have my MVP for basic tanks... I just need something tiny and portable for travel... The iSticks are perfect size, but I just wish they didn't suck so badly in their chip-set, and to fix that would cost as much as a Cloupor anyway, so why not just go that route, right? :)

Hey Tam... I have something new for you to buy :)

I am seriously thinking about getting another VS DNA30. I wish I had bought 2 when they were on sale for $49.95. This thing is great! I am also interested in the temperature limiting in the DNA25 and DNA40. I think the DNA 30 would be a very simple board swap. I am worried about the size of the Lipo and how long it will last.

That is why I am looking at Clouper Mini. It holds a full size 18650 and is about the same size as the VS. It doesn't look like an easy swap at all, in fact I may have to have a printed cradle made or something similar....

Hey Tam... I have something new for you to buy :)

With my iStick whateverthehellwatts that came in today, I think I'm set for a little while. I am, however, on the lookout for a small box mod like the iStick 20w but without the power issues. I love the IPV mini and the mini2 but they're a little on the heavy side. The iStick 20w has a nice, light feel to it that I'm searching for in my next purchase. Until then, I doubt you'll be able to tempt me into buying anything new.

And no, that's not a challenge. Lol. :lol:

And no, that's not a challenge. Lol. :lol:

Nope, wouldn't accept it if it were :) I think we've both spent our limits for a few weeks... and I want to give my new purchases a thorough run before recommending them, beyond "here is something that might work for you"... I FULLY endorse the IPV-minis and mini2... but they've (so far) proven to be everything they've said they would...

I have a Cloupor mini on the way (Thanks for the best-price update, Jason), and hope it will perform as expected. If so, I'll see another in my near-future for perfect, light-weight, pocket-size travel companions....

Rixter, I guess I should've gone with your recommendation and purchased the Smok Xpro M50. Next time . . .

Triangle Vape has the SmokTech Xpro M50 65W Box Mod from for $46, and the Efest 18650 2500mah 20A/35A IMR battery for $7. No need to buy a charger for the 18650 battery because the Xpro charges through a USB port and comes with a cable. Shipping is cheap & fast, too.

I've had mine for a couple of weeks now and it has really impressed me.YMMV. :yes

blogger-image-355888926.jpg

Good to hear... I like fast shipping, and don't mind paying a little extra for it :)

I hope I didn't speak too soon! I just tracked my Cloupor Mini and it is in New Orleans, LA. I have never had a package go from Washington State to Louisiana, back to Texas! It still says it will be delivered 3/3/15....We will see!

I sure it just got on the wrong truck, and it will make it fine.

I ordered mine late Friday, early Saturday, so it shipped today. Expected delivery on Wednesday (if the weather holds).

I've ordered things from TN before, which went to NC, VA, PA, OH, IN, then to IL before heading back to KY :) Sometimes the USPS just likes to take our packages on an "adventure" :D

It is on my list. I have too much other stuff ahead of it. I love my iSticks and all I need is the mini and the 50W to round out my collection.

Jason. Seriously. You need to try the iStick 50w, it's incredible! I can't believe how light it is, the problems with the iStick 20w have all been resolved and then some. I've been vaping on mine nearly continuously since it came in (once I topped off the battery), and the charge indicator still looks full with hardly any use showing. It's been almost two days now with very little switching to other batteries. You neeeeeeeed one! :lol:

Battery indicator is close. I get 3 or 4 days on a .7 dual coil at 25w. When it gets down to about half it drops faster once the boost circut kicks in then it's working harder to keep up with demand. Mine stayed at a quarter for half a day then shut down. I've still got a few more charge/discharge cycles to go then I figure I'll average 4 days between charging.