Panzer Black Hawk Clone

logan108

Let's see if I can describe it okay inside of the top cap of the atty there's a black piece that connects the drip tip to the top cap of the atty and when I rotate the drip tip this black piece rotates too

Edited by logan108

I don't have a Plume Veil personally, but I'm gonna guess that the black piece is an insulator to keep your drip tip from getting really hot when sub-ohming. As long as it's getting a good seal, I don't see where its rotating should be too much of a problem (as far as performance goes).

Maybe another Plume owner will reply with a better answer.

I don't have a Plume Veil personally, but I'm gonna guess that the black piece is an insulator to keep your drip tip from getting really hot when sub-ohming. As long as it's getting a good seal, I don't see where its rotating should be too much of a problem (as far as performance goes).

Maybe another Plume owner will reply with a better answer.

I didn't think it would be but I wanted to check also he pre wrapped it for me and the cotton seems to be frilled784951f8d826f8c10591420f75dfb8b8.jpg some is this normal?

Looks good. The build deck is just like my Infinite CLT.

gallery_15088_188_9717.jpg

Okay good also there is a RBA that I have really been thinking of getting a clone of because of how it's set up as well as how it looks and that's the Copper Doge with the removable Tip any suggestions on where to get one?