whats yer weather? pic...

I have two words for you: ice fishing. :)

Sorry it's moving your way but I really looked forward to the snow this time. We got around a foot of it total. Now, I'm getting ready to go shovel so my little dog doesn't get lost in it trying to do her thing.

No, your spelling didn't make me mad, it's just hard to try to decipher to get to what you're saying. You might get more responses to your posts if people don't have to translate what you write. Thanks for making the effort to be better understood. I, for one, really appreciate it! :D

Its all good...

Last forum I was on before they shut down...

I didnt have a lotta responses but my view count was off the charts... soooo was my thread count...

I'm just gald ta have a place ta rattle.... :-) :-) :-)

It snowed all Sunday night and we got a snow day on Monday with nearly a foot of snow! Everything was all white and pristine outside. So pretty (when I don't have to go out in it). Today, it's back to work with a high of 45, but we're expecting more snow on Thursday. :)

We just got around another inch over night and it's still coming down pretty good. They were only calling for a dusting on the local news so everyone was caught off guard. But there were some of us who monitored radars from NWS and such and were kind of prepared for it. Calling for another 2-4 inches or so Tomorrow night.

On my drive home last night it was near white out conditions with the wind blowing it around. We're expecting 4 - 6 inches throughout today. Still had to come into work today. We were all hoping for another snow day but no. :(

I'd rather deal with the 4-6" of snow than the 3/4" of ICE our weather guys are talking about...

It SHUT DOWN Green Country last time with just a 1/2" of ICE...

On all of our side roads, that 4 - 6" of snow is covering solid ice underneath. Car skating has been a popular sport around here lately. :D

No school here for the past two weeks... the 20+" of snow we got last Monday is still "mostly" on the ground, and we received another inch of snow yesterday morning and this morning... Commuting has been FUN before daylight, to say the least!

All next week is expected to hit mid-50's and mid-60's, but thunderstorms every day... YAY FLOODING!

Our luck, we'll probably have another foot of snow next weekend :)

The saddest part is, the first two weekends of February, I was riding my motorcycle with just a light jacket! Spring can't get here fast enough for me!

it's supposed to be warmer here next week but raining all week too. I too wish spring would get here....I don't have a bike, but I have a vehicle that has to stay parked in the winter and I'm ready to get it out and work on it and get it ready to have fun lol.