These batterys are frustrating me

What charger are you using? Is it blinking to indicate charging, or rapid blinking to indicate "error"?

Most chargers should charge a 2500mAh IMR battery within 3 hours...

That charger looks like one of the cheaper Trustfire/Ultrafire brand chargers... which are really low charge rates.

Edited by Earthling789

What charger are you using? Is it blinking to indicate charging, or rapid blinking to indicate "error"?

Most chargers should charge a 2500mAh IMR battery within 3 hours...

That charger looks like one of the cheaper Trustfire/Ultrafire brand chargers... which are really low charge rates.

So how many hours would you estimate

How many hours has it been charging? Since that's a 2500 mAh battery, it could take several hours depending on what kind of charger you have.

Okay

From what I've read on them, the MXJO are re-wrapped LG18650HE2. It is also possible they are factory seconds from LG, so you may have a dud?

Several reports say they are "superior", several say they are junk... so I have no experience with them to say one way or the other... But, if they are re-wrapped LG H2's, they are NOT 35A... they are 20A batteries.

From what I've read on them, the MXJO are re-wrapped LG18650HE2. It is also possible they are factory seconds from LG, so you may have a dud?

Several reports say they are "superior", several say they are junk... so I have no experience with them to say one way or the other... But, if they are re-wrapped LG H2's, they are NOT 35A... they are 20A batteries.

I'm kinda new to this lol, i understand. But my brother said the box hit fine. So that means the batterys were operational.

No problem,I'd take it off the charger just in case.See if they will swap it out for a Samsung,they may be a few dollars more but they are worth it.Its all I use

I agree... take it back and get a better battery... Samsung, Sony VTC4, Efest, LG H2... all good batteries, although all I use anymore are Samsung and Sony

No problem,I'd take it off the charger just in case.See if they will swap it out for a Samsung,they may be a few dollars more but they are worth it.Its all I use

Okay, i think ill order them later. And i kinda want to take the chance of leaving it on overnight. Will those batterys work for this??3f6b843b0d49cc4f37a00336f423279d.jpg

I'm kinda new to this lol, i understand. But my brother said the box hit fine. So that means the batterys were operational.

"Were" being the operative word... if they are factory seconds from LG... there is no guarantee how long they will last, how or if they will charge, or if they will "pop".

Best to be safe and stick with known, reputable batteries... safety first!