New Orchid V4 Clone

Tug

Looks nice!

Thanks dude! Yeah I'm really enjoying it,I did 10 wraps for each coil came out to exactly 0.5ohms.I watched The Cloudie Vape's build video and did what he did on his Orchid.I was surprised that I got the wicking right the first time but it's performing beautifully! Now I'm hooked on RTA'sthumbup_zpssjxbznuu.gif

I couldn't get my Billow to work the way I wanted it to (I gave up before I really gave it a chance, and I was building mostly subohm), but so far the one in this Subtank mini with a 1.5 ohm coil works pretty good. I think I put too much wick in it last time. I am back to running OCC coils.

Your coils look good! I also like the looks of that build deck. I may pick an Orchid up one of these days.

Dude,I was almost positive that my first time wicking this Orchid was going to be a failure and clogg up the juice channels.But to my surprise I haven't had one dry hit and I've been chain vaping like a mo fo! I got this Orchid for $19.99 free shipping on EBay.I wish they had these in different colors, Ive got a Hana "Cana" DNA 30 clone coming from fasttech and I really want an all black RTA to go with it,like a fogger or Kayfun.