• 0.69" OLED display shows battery charge state, watts, volts and ohms
  • Powered by single 18650 battery
  • Micro-USB charging port
  • Compatible with 0.3ohm~3.3ohm atomizers
  • Input voltage: 3.2-4.3V
  • Output voltage: 4-8.3V
  • USB charging current: 500mA (typical)
  • USB charging voltage: DC 5V-6.5V
well i finally got my hana dna 30 box mod today from my local b&m shop for 95 bucks which i know is kind of high but their original price is $130 so i did a bit of a discount which is why i went for it and also i am too impatient to wait for shipping.
I did also purchase a brand new sony vtc 4 battery to use in this device, because i know everyone here swears by vtc 4's or 5's so i went with the safest i could get.
I have only had it for a few hours and so far i love it, works great with both of my nautilus tanks the 510 threads are smooth smooth, the vapor production is incredible (compared to evod batt and ego c-twist) and the finish on the box is perfect.
It does have all of the same features of a regular hana modz 30 device except it does not have reverse battery protection because upon opening the back panel it had a warning paper to install the battery correctly.
I am not quite sure who makes it though i do know that it is not a "cana" clone because when it shuts off you do not have to press the fire button and wait for the screen to light up to use it, i only have to press the button once and it fires as soon as the button is pressed.
Maybe someone on here can figure out which one i got because i really dont know the b&m i got it from only had it marked as a Hana Modz Dna 30 clone and nothing else.
And I do apologize for the copy paste on the specs i am doing this review quick and last minute.
Edited by shen_long86

I think Cloupour makes the clones, Shen.

yes Tug i think you are right about that one, after checking my mod against the ones they sell on cloupour/ciggabuy they do look exactly the same...so i do believe that my mod is one made by cloupour. either way i still freaking love it and isnt like the one the rip trippers reviewed where when the screen times out, you have to press the fire button and wait for the screen to light up before vaping.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines