New to vaping

Stephanie1164

Welcome to the forum,I would recommend a vision spinner 2 and a Nautilus mini for a starter kit.they work really well together, I use this setup and I love it.All these things can be found at our VaporTalk store.Once again welcome and don't be afraid to ask questions. Good luck on your cigarette free journey!

Welcome to the forum...

I agree with Tug's suggestion, up to a point... since you should start out with at least two batteries and two tanks (along with a few spare coils), going the Spinner/Nautilus route can get pricey :) I would also suggest you look at the Kanger starter kits (EVOD or EMOW). Either kit includes two batteries (smaller than a Spinner, so you have to charge them more often), but you also get two tanks and spare coils all in one package, for about what you'll pay for one Spinner and one Nautilus-mini.

Given that you were a half-pack smoker, I would suggest you start out with 18mg juices... the higher nicotine content will help you get past the cravings while your body detoxes from the 4000+ chemicals polluting your system from smoking analogs :)

Oh, and vaping dries you out... so drink LOTS of water... not coffee/tea/soda... plain old WATER!

I've got Vision Spinners in 900 mAh, 1300 mAh, 1600 mAh and use them all everyday. They're my go-to batteries while my VTR and Provari sit off to the side. My IPV mini is seeing plenty of use these days, too. :)

I've got Vision Spinners in 900 mAh, 1300 mAh, 1600 mAh and use them all everyday. They're my go-to batteries while my VTR and Provari sit off to the side. My IPV mini is seeing plenty of use these days, too. :)[/ quote] Is the Provari worth the small fortune you have to pay for it?

Edited by TugBoat

Is the Provari worth the small fortune you have to pay for it?

I bought mine used from one of our forum members (it's a Provari mini), but it's like brand new. While it's a good, solid performer, it didn't knock my socks off. :)

Hey Stephanie!

I'd definitely recommend going the Evod 2 Starter Kit route simply because you don't want to go reaching for a cigarette when your battery runs out. Another benefit of this kit for new vapors as opposed to the Spinner and Nautilus is that the coils used in the Evod 2 tanks are very good and are largely interchangeable with other tanks such as the Protank 3's and Aerotanks. The coils are much cheaper for the Evod or Aerotanks than the Nautilus coils are. Lastly, having two good tanks as opposed to one great tank will actually benefit you because you can use two different flavors without having to mix them. This will prolong the life of your coils, and provide a much more satisfying experience than being stuck with just one flavor, or a sub-par mix of two in one tank.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

-Evan

• 2 weeks later...