Destroyed My Tanks

T-Bone

I put two minis in a pot of boiling water to set them up for new flavors and left the pot unttended. When I came back, all the ater was boiled and all the pieces were melted.

This really, really sucks.

It seems like I take 1 step forward and two steps back.

Absolute bummer.

When you said "minis", did you mean Nautilus minis or KPT minis?

Still, that really sucks. Why did you want to boil them in the first place? I've always found a simple rinse in warm - mostly hot water and a dunk in Vodka for an hour or so does the trick. No need to boil at all.

I had a really strong juice in the tanks and the flavor wouldn't seem to dissipate, someone mentioned to boilm them for a few minutes.

I don't have any vodka in the house so I used the last bottle of water I had to try and clean out the taste.

Now I'm down to two Protank 2s and one more Protank mini that has a crack in it.

It was my fault, absolutely no fault of Comp's a all. The method worked perfectly before, but I got wrapped up in some stuff downstairs with the 'Rents and lost track of time.

Well im paying it forward to Bone with my KPT3.sucks man.

This is why I love this community. Tboat is the man right now.

I have a replacement tank for a Nautilus mini that is brand new in the package. If this would help you out just contact me with your mailing address and I will send it to you.

NCH

Hry there NCH, if enough stuff doesn't arrive to get me off the ground I may just hit you up on that...

He had already tried the rinse and it didn't work. He tried the boiling method on my advice to get the flavor out. Tb I said 10 minutes. wallbash.gif

The first one was ten minutes...and all was well.

These were two of my minis that I wanted to clean as well, completely different from the ones you helped me clean.

I had a really strong juice in the tanks and the flavor wouldn't seem to dissipate, someone mentioned to boilm them for a few minutes.

I don't have any vodka in the house so I used the last bottle of water I had to try and clean out the taste.

Now I'm down to two Protank 2s and one more Protank mini that has a crack in it.

Hey. At least you have back-ups.

The generosity here is awesome.

Got it all boxed up, it will go out in Mondays mail, you should have it soon. I was going to throw in some coils but son of a gun , it looks like I need to order some more myself. It's all good and glad I could help you out. What comes around goes around!!!!!!! flower.gif

Having problems with burning taste iv cleaned tank with vodka dried changed a few coils still can hold button down to vape for more than a sec or two and I get a very bad burnt taste I've had this kpt2 for 3 months no problems now its just burning the juice. 2.2 coil 3.3 batt and 70/30 juice smores. Haven't changed juice at all. Just happened out of the blue. Any suggestions I like this tank and don't really want to get a new one