Looking For A Nice, Affordable "Dripping" Mod or Battery

T-Bone

Even if you do not build coils you need a ohm reader or a multimeter to check your coils. It worries me that this was not mentioned. It will take one short to make your day really bad and "do not" trust any APV for an accurate ohm reading.

I told him he needs an ohm reader through PM.

Yep. If you're going to build your own coils, the first thing on your shopping list is not a mod or RDA/RTA/RBA... it should always be an ohm meter or multimeter. Next on the list is to research how to use it properly (if you're not already familiar).

The kanthal, wick, RDA, mod, battery and juice are all way down the list in comparison.

T-Bone is good about listening to sound advice and asking lots of questions. Good luck to you in your next step of vaping. Stay safe! :)

I understand that you guys are a bit apprehensive because of my comments about getting lost in the maths of the all this stuff...but I want to diversify my collection...I trust T-Bozel with helping me out and he made some great recommendations.

Give that I've got some time on my hands I'm going to learn this stuff...as long as I manage to keep myself safe and give credit to this community.