Looking For A Nice, Affordable "Dripping" Mod or Battery

T-Bone

The Samsung 25r is a really good battery.Sony batteries are so counterfeited these days that I will not buy them anymore. The efest batteries are POS IMO. You'll need an ohm meter.kanthal,organic cotton and some tools for building coils.

T-bone, with an rda you WILL need to wrap coils, or at least buy pre-wrapped coils for it. As well you will need to be able to use ohms law to use them on any device, mech mod or regulated. When using a mech mod the vape experience is totally dependent on the ohm of the build and the battery voltage applied. This process takes a fare amount of dedication to do it safely. If plug and play is more your thing then I don't recommend this route.

Honestly I'd go with the stingray.some guys on the forum love them.

Try finding a mech mod with a magnetic firing button.less voltage drop that way.

Second the Stingray. Looks nice, fires well and replacement parts easy to find.

No, you didn't...

Tugster helped me out to up my game and quit the route of blissful ignorance and get involved in what I'm doing. I welcome the challenge because I want to diversify my vaping experience.

That is true, but the quote was about him not being ready, or wanting to wrap coils... Next thing the order has been placed. I have no issues with someone wanting to vape like they want. Just a bit confusing to go from point a to point c in a few minutes. IMO

^^^i agree but I'd rather him learn from us rather than try to figure it out on his own.if he wants to learn how to build more power to him.I know he's seen us preach on battery safety and the dangers that can happen.

Even if you do not build coils you need a ohm reader or a multimeter to check your coils. It worries me that this was not mentioned. It will take one short to make your day really bad and "do not" trust any APV for an accurate ohm reading.

I didn't know it was a necssity, but once Tug told me, in some PMs, what to do...I placed the order.

About 30 seconds before the "SNOW" discount code was announced so I emailed them to see if I can replace the order.