New here and new to vapin

blueyedshewolf

I have thought about trying vapor cigs for awhile now. My son had one for close to a year and I decided finally to try it out. I went yesterday and got a starter kit an went to cravin vapes where they have a vape bar and you can try it before you buy it, which is perfect for people like me that are scared to spend money when they are unsure if they will like it or not. I ended up buying 5 flavors yesterday and went back and got 2 more today. I have an atomizer for each tank as well. All but 3 are at 20mg nicotine the others are 18mg. I am thinking mayb I should have gone slightly higher though. I will say that my plan is that to start with every other time that I crave a cig i use the vapor one and today I have smoked only 7 cigs, which is alot better than norm for me. I do not really know alot about the science behind them and such yet so my husband suggested I try a forum. My son just informed me today that I can have them add flavor boost and many other options that I never knew I had.

Welcome to VT! Although this can be tough to get a grasp on at first, it doesn't have to be scary. We've all been in your shoes. If you have a question, feel free to ask. Many times what seems like a problem is easy to deal with once you understand it. Congrats on your first big step!