plymouth rocks!

pegjeggy

hello from america's hometown!..3month vaper...i'm clutzy and break all components, little by little...just upgraded to an "i clear 30" and i love it..(so long as i don't fill it too much)....hey, do i have to keep it upright while not using it?...welp, wanted to say hi and claim my seat!

Edited by pegjeggy

Welcome Peg, Not sure about the iClear but I have used Kanger T2, EVOD,EVOD Glass, Aerotank, Aspire K1, Nautilus, Nautilus mini. All of which I have laid on their sides as well as left upright with no ill effects. All but the T2 are bottom coil design, the T2 has the coil on top with long wicks that go to the bottom.

As long as they have O-rings that seal them it should not leak if laid over.

All but the T2 are bottom coil design, the T2 has the coil on top with long wicks that go to the bottom.

Not necessarily. The T2s, when they came out, all had short stubby coils. Then, after a few weeks they released the medium length coil, then finally the long coils came out. I loved the T2 and still have quite a few of them (although they don't see use anymore), as well as quite a few boxes of the short wick replacement coils. :)

Welcome Peg!

With the top-coil design of the iClear tanks, you have to lay them on their side occasionally, otherwise the wicks can't pick up juice from the bottom 10% of the tank :) Personally, I was never a fan of the iClear tanks, but everyone has their favorite... one of my co-workers swears by them...

• 3 weeks later...

Plymouth indeed rocks, but I like my 64 Imperial by Chrysler better :) Welcome to VT. I have tons of iClear tanks and they are adequate but not the best because of the long wicks etc. I have so many because they came with so many kits I bought. I lay them down all the time. They do occasionally impart liquid for no apparent reason cuz when I check the O rings they always seem fine. They leak for one or two hits and then stop for days. Go figure. When they do leak, it has no rhyme or reason; laying on their side or upright. Doesn't seem to make a difference.