Joyetech delta II(Subtank, Atlantis killer)

I want to move up from my nautilus mini/istick 20W. So, I just ordered the Delta II with some spare coils and I preordered an iStick 50W (for $45.99) from vapenw.com (I have no affiliation with vapenw... I just read that others have ordered from them without issues.)

I had seen some really great reviews for the Delta II. I hope it will be a good combination with the iStick 50W. I probably could have used the iStick 30W, but I wanted the bigger battery in the 50W.

Hopefully they fix the 510 connection issues with the 50watter

Oh yeah eciggity also has this tank for sale

I have the 30 watt on the way. It is supposed to have spring loaded 510, and lots of other improvements. I will let you know by the end of the week!

The delta 2 is a great looking tank. I am loving the Delta 19 I am running now, except for the cost of coils (you think aspire is high!) I like the idea of juice control, but it only seems to be on the subohm coil. I really don't like my juices' taste in the subohm range. I don't like my dripping juices enough to use in a tank... I am the world worst at flooding a coil! I get unburned juice in my mouth with any tank I run so far! I have just learned when it happens to clean everything above the coil...it gets old...

I guess this one will have to go in line behind the SubTank mini and the iStick 50 watt, but before the SX mini, and the VS DNA30...

• 1 month later...

Picked one up today.  Running it at 40 watts (4.7V) and it is as advertised, the air of the Atlantis with the flavor of the Subtank.   :devil:

Keep us posted!  I am thinking about getting one pretty soon.  The better I get at building the SubTank mini, I may just get another one, but the Delta II is tempting!

• 2 weeks later...

Keep us posted!  I am thinking about getting one pretty soon.  The better I get at building the SubTank mini, I may just get another one, but the Delta II is tempting!

10 days in at this tank is the schidt!  Wish it was a 25mm tank to hold a little more juice but the cloud/flavor combo is outstanding

Edited by Mplough

Nothing personal and I'm discouraging you or anyone else from ordering from them but I've learned my lesson on ordering out of country.  I own the worlds most expensive Kayfun 4 clone.  I ordered a Squape Reloaded clone from Canada.  Got it and the quality was awful.  There was a ton of glue in it and it was flaking and falling out.  It was in the head and you can't disassemble it to clean it so I returned it.  $20 shipping to return it.  

Due to the breakdown in communications between French and English I did get them to send me back a Kayfun 4 but didn't get a price adjustment or a credit for my extra $20 out of pocket.  In the end this cost me $60, my local B&M sells them for $28. Lessons learned  :crybaby:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines